Looking for info on 68 barracuda

-

oldhemiguy

Reaction score
It was raced in Denver area stickers still on windshield nothing fancy 02 03 springs vin said car was built gold now black guy worded at radio station then moved east, small block black interior trying to figure out what I bought was told 318 noticed today balancer has counter weight could use help on what I bought. Thanks

It was raced in Denver area stickers still on windshield nothing fancy 02 03 springs vin said car was built gold now black guy worded at radio station then moved east, small block black interior trying to figure out what I bought was told 318 noticed today balancer has counter weight could use help on what I bought. Thanks
Pictures?

What does the vin say,
What does the fender tag say

OIP.p8MJBMBGnj0_ge48dtwgwgHaKc?w=159&h=204&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.25&pid=1.jpg

I have raced here for more than 30 years. Can't see the pics of it. What class? what track?

I don't think it was a real serious racecar fender tag said 318 and car was born gold don't know how to put pictures on here need a kid to show me springs pinion snubber and 360 motor now till I find out more tomorrow just thought somebody would know or helped him car is black now and don't know when that happened

There was a black fast back out of Longmont, but it was a serious racecar.

-
Back