Looking for mopar mechanic / Hotrod shop near houston/pearland texas

-

DusterJAY

Reaction score
So I have a guy that told me he could do a lot more than he could. Example shaved my door handles and now tells me there is no way to install door poppers on the car. Basically doesn't know what he is talking about. I am looking for a trustworthy mechanic / fabricator that can make that happen along with hook up the motor and get it running again. I wish I had time to work on the car but with new job I have no time for anything. Any leads on some place I can take my car near south houston/ pearland texas?

Thanks,
Jay

If your near Austin, talk to TXdart (martin). He runs a repair shop and knows mopars. He's a good guy.

I might end up in the same boat soon. Right now my dart is at a body shop on beltway at spencer. From what I have been told he is a great body guy and seems to be doing a good job just slow. Like any body shop he has more work than he can keep up with so things get slid often.

Motor is going to a guy in Pasadena. It was rebuilt 15 years ago and sat almost the entire time do gonna get a look over, new bearings and rings.

-
Back