Looking for Mopar shows in the Mid-Atlantic/ Upper Midwest regions

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After our big west to east cross country trip in June/ early July, I am looking for Mopar shows after Carlisle (7/13-16) and before the Mopar Nationals in Columbus OH (8/11-13). The weekends in question are July 21-23, July 28-30 and August 4-6. Willing to travel in that general area for a good event. Already looking at MoparFest in New Hamburg ON the weekend after the Nats.

Too bad you are coming too late for the Mopars in the Park show the first weekend of June. We have a show in Belvidere, Illinois July 8-9 called the Belvidere Mopar Happening, been a great show for 30 years. My Mopar show is June 25th in Fox Lake, Illinois, 20 years of that one. Also have the Mopars on the Mississippi in Dubuque, Iowa August 26-27.

Too bad you are coming too late for the Mopars in the Park show the first weekend of June. We have a show in Belvidere, Illinois July 8-9 called the Belvidere Mopar Happening, been a great show for 30 years. My Mopar show is June 25th in Fox Lake, Illinois, 20 years of that one. Also have the Mopars on the Mississippi in Dubuque, Iowa August 26-27.
Thanks for the info! We'll be headed back West in 2024 by a similar route so if I don't hit one going east maybe we'll get it headed west next year (24). Where is Mopars in the Park? Is the one in Fox Lake actually called "the My Mopar show"?

Be sure to check out the annual Telegraph Cruise held the 4th Saturday of July every year. Held in Taylor, Michigan, on Telegraph Rd, it draws THOUSANDS of cars, cruisers, and spectators. Police do a good job...quite tolerant but nothing out of control. MUCH better than the Woodward Dream Cruise in terms of actual cruising - WAY fewer "regular" cars and more hot rods, muscle cars, etc. Street is lined with tents, people, and cars. Woodward Cruise is bigger but Telegraph is also very big. I go to both!!

Thanks for the info! We'll be headed back West in 2024 by a similar route so if I don't hit one going east maybe we'll get it headed west next year (24). Where is Mopars in the Park? Is the one in Fox Lake actually called "the My Mopar show"?
No, it is called Mopars at the Park, I started the show 20 years ago. The Minnesota Mopars in the Park is in Stillwater, MN by the Mississippi river east of Minneapolis.

-
Back