Looking for old photos of a long ago dealership

-

67 prostreet gt

Reaction score
Figures this is a long shot but have to ask.

I need old photos or signs or anything from a Rutledge Motors. The dealership wouldve been in business in the 60's and 70's and located in Toppenish Washington. It was my great grandfathers dealership and its a great portion of why I'm into mopars now

Anything would be appreciated

I need old photos or signs or anything from a Rutledge Motors. The dealership wouldve been in business in the 60's and 70's and located in Toppenish Washington. It was my great grandfathers dealership and its a great portion of why I'm into mopars now

If you are serious about this, I would start contacting Mopar clubs in that area since some of their diehard Mopar members may have been customers and may have pics. Also, contact the city's building/planning dept and any other business related dept's in Toppenish and inquire about their archives. I bet there's something of interest there. Getting back to contacting the clubs, if you can find one or two people near Toppenish to champion your endeavor, they might be willing to do some leg work for you. GL.

Anything ever come of this or was it a flash in the pan request?

-
Back