Losing stuff

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Anybody seen my favorite outside coffee cup?? Took the damn thing out to the garage the other day and now it is gone. I am convinced I need to start putting stuff on a leash.

Last time I saw it, you put it on your workbench.
I hate losing $hit, no matter what it is. Looked for about 1/2 for a 220V plug I bought last week. Couldnt find it, so bought another one, and about 5 minutes back from the store with a new one I found it. That explains why I have about 6 tape measures too.

I'm always looking for those cups 'say "World's Greatest Dad" in case I have some kids I don't know about

Last time I saw it, you put it on your workbench.
I hate losing $hit, no matter what it is. Looked for about 1/2 for a 220V plug I bought last week. Couldnt find it, so bought another one, and about 5 minutes back from the store with a new one I found it. That explains why I have about 6 tape measures too.

x2

My beagle is always bringing home stuff from the neigbors - but it's ok, he takes off our stuff, too, so it's probably a fair trade. I was going to look around for your cup, glad you found it. If you see a black size 6 girl's tennis shoe or a couple of tan pillows for patio furniture, let me know.That pup really gets around.

-
Back