Lost My Best Friend Today

-
It hurts. Think about the good memories. Been there a number of times myself, but always get another little bundle of joy.

I am very sorry for your loss Ron. I lost my little best friend, Prissy, on July 21st. She was 17 and was with me for 16 years. It is terribly hard to let them go, even when it is the right thing to do. I think that memorial idea is great. Maybe even print out a copy of The Rainbow Bridge poem to put with it.

R.I.P. Daisy. There are many more out there that need a good home.

Dog's will.jpg

Someone posted this a while ago, I have found it both sad and comforting when we lost our boy.

For all the guys who posted about your loss, you have my deepest sympathy. There's no better friend than a dog.

MAN, SO sorry about Y'alls Loss. DAISY LOOKS LIKE A COOL DOG! Princess Passed Away the day before Valentines day, in 2020, right after we moved in here. Bad Omen for the house...tell Daisy to Bark "Hi!" To Princess, so they can hop in a Mopar and get a ride together! Sorry Again, for the Loss Of aoved One. Gotta run, sprung a leak...

20191005_171438.jpg

Sorry to hear that, She brought much joy & comfort I'm sure. I like the little memorial idea, go for it!

-
Back