Not open for further replies.

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Hey you FABO members in the Spokane area. I am looking at using S&J for a project (non mopar) and was wondering if you know anything about them? Local word on the street? Its for an engine. I know I know I may catch a bit of flack, but I think Im posting in the right area. Its a chevy/s10 engine. 4.3 262 Jobby for a 94.

thanks FABO!

Hey you FABO members in the Spokane area. I am looking at using S&J for a project (non mopar) and was wondering if you know anything about them? Local word on the street? Its for an engine. I know I know I may catch a bit of flack, but I think Im posting in the right area. Its a chevy/s10 engine. 4.3 262 Jobby for a 94.

thanks FABO!

I bet YR has heard of them. :lol:

Only responding so you didn't think you were being ignored. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with them. All the places I used to deal with have gone out of business and I haven't built a motor in a long time. My brother has built a motor or two recently, but didn't use S&J.

I will ask around though, maybe I can help that way.

Confused as to why Spokane? Didn't seem like you were remotely close to here.

Hopefully someone pipes up with something.

Thanks for responding. I am in Seattle area, but it looked like their hub is Spokane. I figured that the locals would know more.

Sigh, he would. He hopefully will not stay away long.

Thanks again.

I've done several deals with them. always satisfied with their work. Talk to Dennis. He really is a great guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back