-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehead

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Sadly I am going to have to sell my 72 duster. It is an original 59000 mile car and runs and drives like new. I recovered the front bench w/ legendary cover the rest of the interior is original and near perfect. #'s matching slant six/904 could be driven anywhere. body is 100% rust free and straight w/ only a few minor parking lot dings. I bought this car from and 85 year old man who couldnt drive anymore. Clear title, never had a problem. 4800 thanks for looking. cory 213 926 6888

P2280433.jpg

P2280434.jpg

P2280436.jpg

That looks like a nice solid car, body wise..how are the floors and trunk floor?

car is 100 percent rust free. none ever. all original body panels. the car has only been in southern cal. and nevada. and i know the tuff wheel is "nice". but dont fret, i have the original b5 blue wheel and horn button. thanks, cory

and to answer your question, the floors and trunk are perfect. car also has factory disc brakes and everything works. thanks again.

Shadango here's you a car to BUY!
Matt

+1 That is a solid car that needs nothing but some fresh paint... If that ???? It may cost more up front but it will be cheaper in the long run..... And a 1972 at that !!!!! :cheers:

The more I look at those pics I say .. WOW.... Look at the interior. Dash pad ,door panels ,seats... Not to mention that perfect grille..... Heck if it was close I would be checking it out...

Hey Shadango, I like your new Duster! When is the stroker going in? Did you make a decision on wheels and tires? Congrats!!

yeah, guys, not trying to be pushy but this is a super clean car. It has a crazy story too. give me a call anytime and I'd be happy to chat w/ you about it. I really dont want to sell, just that i started a new job requiring a small truck and the wife and I will buy a house this year, and the cuda and the demon are out of the question.8)

CALLING SHADANGO - CALLING SHADANGO - WAKE UP Shadango !
This Duster is for you call him !
Wrap it up!
Matt

I totally agree...since I'm short on funds, I'll live vicariously through Shadango. I say he flies out and drives it back home. Ultimate road trip...I'm going to PM him...

Nobody will want that tuff wheel.... You can just send it to me... I will even pay shipping....

Yep...sweet alright.

But not ready to go cross country ....even one in this nice a shape. Even if I could get away for a cross country trip (I live in PA), I'd be looking at probably a couple grand in travel and shipping costs.

Wish it were closer to check out.

But thanks all for thinking of me. <grin>

If I opened up my search to include cross country (and this one is as cross country as I could get) there are lot of cars out there.

Ah, if only money and time were no object. <sigh> :angry7:

shadango, that is the story of my life,too far, or too much. a really nice car though. i hope she gets a good home.

Shandango,this car is 100% rust-free and is in good running condition!This will be the one that got away!By the way nice car,you should,nt have any problem selling!Drop a small block in and some rallys!!Shazam!!Instant muscle!

Yep...sweet alright.

But not ready to go cross country ....even one in this nice a shape. Even if I could get away for a cross country trip (I live in PA), I'd be looking at probably a couple grand in travel and shipping costs.

You can think of it this way: The $1000 you spend on having the car transported from Ca to Pa is money saved from the $5000+ you will spend on body work at the shop when you buy a half way decent car from the Northeast. See, you save big money in the long run.

You can think of it this way: The $1000 you spend on having the car transported from Ca to Pa is money saved from the $5000+ you will spend on body work at the shop when you buy a half way decent car from the Northeast. See, you save big money in the long run.

agreed...that is a nice clean car and believe me there is nothing better than starting with a car that pretty much needs zero bodywork...id say the trip to get a car that clean is worth it:cheers:

And he does not say " firm " on his price.... He may be willing to negotiate.....
Man a super clean and straight 72 Duster with a perfect interior....

Hey thanks for all the kind words guys. And yes, that is my starting price. I hate the whole "haggling" thing but I am forced to buy a truck and a house this year so I cant give this car away. 3.5 - 4k ish would buy this car and I swear on a stack of bibles that this car would drive across country no problem. I drove it to mats last year and it didnt miss a beat. Again, thanks for the interest. Anybody feel free to give me a call if youre interested. thanks. cory

Yep...sweet alright.

Wish it were closer to check out.

But thanks all for thinking of me. <grin>

If I opened up my search to include cross country (and this one is as cross country as I could get) there are lot of cars out there.

Just buy it and the shipping with be about $1000.00 to your house from CA. And then if you don't want it....you could sell it around here and make up the delivery charge
Try here for an idea for cost for shipping. Fill in the blanks and wait for an answer. It cost nothing to ask. It is a free for all site....I did to get that Demon from LA to Irwin....$1,000.00 ---- open trailer. But never made the deal for the Demon
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back