[WANTED] Lower Control Arms with S-Bar tabs.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuprum-74

Moparus Fanaticus
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set (RH & LH) of LCA's with swaybar tabs in decent condition for my 74 Duster.
I'm located in 84040.

I’ve got them. Message me with your address for shipping info.

A45B5DA8-688B-422C-B01A-56E03DB94739.jpeg

2C11E590-EF78-48BC-B04F-48D4F3A89C35.jpeg

Not sure what people are going to ask for LCA's with tab's but it might be worth getting the QA1 LCA's.. just a thought

Not sure what people are going to ask for LCA's with tab's but it might be worth getting the QA1 LCA's.. just a thought
I thought about that also. But for over $400 smackers, I like to test out some options first. I can get some reinforcement done with the old ones and then have some spare change for other goodies. The LCA's of on mine now are bent and have no sway bar mounts.

I thought about that also. But for over $400 smackers, I like to test out some options first. I can get some reinforcement done and then have some spare change for other goodies.

Yeah, I hear you. Like I said, I dunno what people are asking for them but it seems people at least a few fingers for them becasue of the tabs. If you're going to mod them anyway by re-enforcing them, you might just fab your own.

My question has been answered from QA1:
"A-Body K-Member is designed for 67-72 small block engine mounts and 73-76 A-Body sway bar. The B & E-Body K-Members are designed for small block or big block engine mounts and E-Body and 71-72 B-Body sway bar."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back