Lunati Hydraulic FT Cam users..........

-
I'm running out of time fast this year but the ultimate goal this to consistently 11.9... WITH AC....:thumbsup:...

I'm sure 11-9 isn't a problem..
I just need not drive down there with my wife in the car and soft step the clutch..
Likely if I trailer it down and get more aggressive at launch there shouldn't be any problem...

Probably just the weight... my plan is to design it to be able to pop the belt off easily...
It takes about 2 hp to turn a power steering belt about 6000 rpms. An A/C pulley not turning the compressor would be a little less.

I'm sure 11-9 isn't a problem..
I just need not drive down there with my wife in the car and soft step the clutch..
Likely if I trailer it down and get more aggressive at launch there shouldn't be any problem...

Soft step the clutch? I thought you had the CT installed and functional?

This comes across like you're calling me stupid?...
What does this sinuate?
"We are all here because we are not all there"

Well......I think you got the point.

I'm running out of time fast this year but the ultimate goal this to consistently 11.9... WITH AC....:thumbsup:...
Ahhh, the back seat A/C project, love it.
Save your hard earned money on an A/C system and just slip an ice pack inside your fire jacket.
I saw Rick Mears do that a Indy back in the 80's.

The point is on your head if you had a bigger hat you could cover it..
there's a difference between being a little silly and having some fun and being a dick, guess which one you are...

Soft step the clutch? I thought you had the CT installed and functional?
I still haven't dialed that in yet. I really haven't had any track time. Was standing the four passes I took last year with my wife going out to dinner afterwards I just don't have a lot of track time..
I think PIR might have its opening test and tune next weekend...

I doubt it, he has a hard head.
He gets to the point, and if someone don't like it, oh well...
I got no problem with that, as my skin is thicker and older than his. lol

The point is on your head if you had a bigger hat you could cover it..
there's a difference between being a little silly and having some fun and being a dick, guess which one you are...

Man, you know I love you. I caint stand you but you know I love you. I caint stand you is why I have you on ignore.

Man, you know I love you. I caint stand you but you know I love you. I caint stand you is why I have you on ignore.
Here's the problem LOL.. you fail to see how closely we are alike... When I do and say the same things you do you don't like it LOL.. I think you have a problem looking in the mirror... I see you all over the forum making slapstick comments, calling people out, getting in the face of the gurus, and giving the very best and honest advice you can when it can be applicable... I wonder who else does that...:rolleyes:...

-
Back