Lunching On Spagehtti That's Been in the Fridge Since 10/26/18

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Don't taste bad, has some hamburger meat mixed in with the sauce. Washing it down with a beer in a glass bottle that I opened yesterday but did not finish. Will I survive?

What happens when you eat expired food and dumpster dive for a week?

spoiled.jpg

I ate a pork loin that was wrapped in heavy plastic. In freezer the whole time........a year past the date. That was about 8 years ago, so flip a coin and see. It's a 50/50 chance.

If I had known you were into this stuff, I would have saved you a slice of pizza
My buddies brought it over for my birthday on the 24th, I found it yesterday in the oven, so exactly 2 weeks

20181107_155539.jpg

I still can't get my head around that you opened a beer and didn't finish it??

My wife made spaghetti a couple of days ago and she let me sprinkle 5 month out of date, moldy grated cheese on it before she informed me the cheese was moldy. Yikes! I scraped it off and ate it anyway. No food poisoning and it still tasted great. We threw out all the old cheese!

Better drink the other half quick...and maybe open another. For tomorrow you may be dead from what you ate!

:lol:

I say grace over my food, and call down a blessing from heaven,so I can eat anything pretty much.
The wife and I used to go eat at my mother in laws,once a week. She was big into pork. So, I know God can do only so much with the thing He calls an abomination, and knowing that, I ask for protection for my guts, and extra power to subdue the parasites I know dwell in that chit.
So far so good.
She died,
I survived.

Love you mom.......

My wife made spaghetti a couple of days ago and she let me sprinkle 5 month out of date, moldy grated cheese on it before she informed me the cheese was moldy. Yikes! I scraped it off and ate it anyway. No food poisoning and it still tasted great. We threw out all the old cheese!
sister brought over a bag of cheese with black mold speckles in it, she thought it was Mexican cheese blend! I took a swig of a beer that was in a fridge for 7 years...wasnt my fridge, and the beer was found in the garage a week before I arrived. It was a little skunky. We found a C-ration of peaches out in the field and opened it, it still looked like peaches! Dated 1966....

As a teenager, we drank a lotta skunky beer. Even beers that had been rolling around in the trunk since the last party, in the heat of summer. Saved it for after the first dozen were gone. Put some ice in it and down the hatch.

-
Back