M&H Electrical Fabricators

-

A56

MoPar Affliction
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone use a wiring harness from these guys?
Repro_Harnesses.gif

M & H Electric Fabricators manufactures a complete line of exact reproduction wiring harnesses, battery cables and switches for Classic GM, Chrysler and AMC Muscle Cars.
All of our harnesses are hand assembled to original OEM specifications to ensure a perfect fit in your classic Muscle Car. Wire gauge, length, color and tape are exactly like stock original down to the last detail. Our rigid Quality Control Standards ensure that the harness you receive will look, fit and function as original. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our harnesses that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Just "click" around our web site for a while and see everything we have to offer. You can view any of our catalogs on-line or request a catalog via snail mail. Be sure to check out our FAQ page, it's loaded with answers and helpful tips.

In addition to servicing the Classic Muscle Car market, we also manufacture custom harnesses, pigtails and wiring assemblies for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) as well. Some of our markets include: Automotive OEM, Performance Automotive Aftermarket, Heavy Truck and Bus, Farm Equipment, Marine and Industrial markets. Check out our list of customers.

We can build pigtails or harnesses to your print or help you design. Our extensive inventory of thousands of hard-to-find connectors and terminals (including discontinued GM part numbers) is unmatched in the harness industry. We specialize in low volume harness assemblies, pigtails and prototypes. Wire marking and printing is available, and our automated processing equipment ensures quality every step of the way.

For more information about our capabilities and OEM harnesses click here.

You can usually only get them through year one

Probably the best maker of quality plug and play harness' out there for Mopars. You've never heard of them?

View attachment 1715819920

M & H Electric Fabricators manufactures a complete line of exact reproduction wiring harnesses, battery cables and switches for Classic GM, Chrysler and AMC Muscle Cars.
All of our harnesses are hand assembled to original OEM specifications to ensure a perfect fit in your classic Muscle Car. Wire gauge, length, color and tape are exactly like stock original down to the last detail. Our rigid Quality Control Standards ensure that the harness you receive will look, fit and function as original. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our harnesses that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Just "click" around our web site for a while and see everything we have to offer. You can view any of our catalogs on-line or request a catalog via snail mail. Be sure to check out our FAQ page, it's loaded with answers and helpful tips.

In addition to servicing the Classic Muscle Car market, we also manufacture custom harnesses, pigtails and wiring assemblies for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) as well. Some of our markets include: Automotive OEM, Performance Automotive Aftermarket, Heavy Truck and Bus, Farm Equipment, Marine and Industrial markets. Check out our list of customers.

We can build pigtails or harnesses to your print or help you design. Our extensive inventory of thousands of hard-to-find connectors and terminals (including discontinued GM part numbers) is unmatched in the harness industry. We specialize in low volume harness assemblies, pigtails and prototypes. Wire marking and printing is available, and our automated processing equipment ensures quality every step of the way.

You are the best. I got your name from a friend of mine @65 Dartman and when you did the engine wiring harness for my 1965 Dodge Dart Charger 273, I was blown away. Even the judges at the shows, Frank Badalson, Dave Wise and Paul Jacobs said you were the best.

I purchased mine thru YearOne made by M&H. Form fit and functions as the OEM one. All connectors were the correct ones and the length of the harness was perfect. Also, the correct gauge of wire were used too.

Last edited:
Every M&H Harness I have is top Notch Gold!!!!

Expensive they are, But no one sells a complete Deal!. Year One is the source, but maybe not!

look hard on the Net and ask questions from all the Vendors!

This is "Excellent Money Spent" for the life blood of your car! I preach this always!

Depending on your Car, assume an A56 Fish there are several harnesses not offered through the dealer network. M&H will make these and deliver to you.

I have several that were made for me and have the M&H part numbers. I sent them the originals and they sent me back a new harness and the original!

Great Company!

if your looking for the best these are the guys! and very helpful if you have questions!

View attachment 1715819920

Yes.....they are awesome if you want original and correct

Typically they do not deal direct, you must go through a dealer. At one time Year One was the only one but recent I have seen them being sold by others.

They will deal direct on non catalog items like C-Body or some secondary harnesses.
About 2013 I had them do the harnesses for a 1969 Dodge Polara, had them in a few months.
Recently I had them do basically the same harnesses and it took them a year.

You should be able to get most A-Body harnesses from Year One.

Alan

As Al mentioned initially these were only sold by Yearnone, but in the past year or 2 u have noticed other online vendors selling them. I thank Vans Auto is one?
Glad I know about them now. I will ask my dealer about these harnesses. My car’s electrical system needs some repairing. I want only quality materials to be used because I don’t want to go through all the same procedures again in a few years.

Typically they do not deal direct, you must go through a dealer. At one time Year One was the only one but recent I have seen them being sold by others.

They will deal direct on non catalog items like C-Body or some secondary harnesses.
About 2013 I had them do the harnesses for a 1969 Dodge Polara, had them in a few months.
Recently I had them do basically the same harnesses and it took them a year.

You should be able to get most A-Body harnesses from Year One.

Alan

As Al mentioned initially these were only sold by Yearnone, but in the past year or 2 u have noticed other online vendors selling them. I thank Vans Auto is one?
Yes, I recently got a 67 Barracuda forward lamp/engine harness from Van's, better customer service than Year One.

Alan

I got the M&H engine and healight harness from Year One 12 years or so ago. Perfect. There were other wires I needed such as AC (and maybe neutral safety) and was able to get directly from M&H since Year One didn't list them. All perfect match to the originals exceptional quality.

I wont bother patching up engine harness's anymore. They are cheap and an exact replacement. The Dash harness is a little pricey in my opinion but all the rest are reasonable.

-
Back