machine shop needed in sudbury ont

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys i now this is a long shot but any of you Ontario Canadian members have any luck with machine shops in Sudbury ontario. i have a matching number 383 block i need inspected and possablie machine work thanks.

I would not go to Unapco on Lorne St.
I had my #'s matching 340 done there.
After I got the car all together and fired up the engine , I drove it for a while.
It wasn't to long after that the car was "missing"
Took it to a friend of mine and he detected an intake leak AND a frost plug leak.
Unapco paid for the repairs but I wasn't happy.
How can you say that you re-built an engine and NOT change 90 cent frost plugs.What did they exactly do????

I have heard bad and good things about unapco. I have had good luck with them with sled and bike engines. I might go get an price from nordic engines. Thats who did the machining on my last big block. by the way how is your paint job holding up on your dart. Dave taylor painted my 68 dart just before he started on your dart. Darren

It's doing all right but I haven't had it out much.Trying to sell!
Also trying to sell my Plymouth
Quite happy right now. How is yours?
I want to do a chev pick-up but can't find a body guy

Attachments

• IMG_0659 (Medium).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Fender tag 068b.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 91
I sold my dart this past july to a guy off of lasalle. I owned it for 16 years. When i sold it the paint still looked good. When i brought the car home i was not happy with the orange peel in the engine bay so he repainted it. All in all he did a fair job for the price. I bought a 68 barracuda fomula S 383 4 speed car. I will also be looking for a guy to paint it in the next few years. Darren

I know a guy that use to do body work but now only paints.
Does great work but a little pricey.
He lives out in Hanmer so when you are ready drop me a line

-
Back