Made my own id today

-

jakes65

Reaction score
Hello FABO!!!!! ragtopfury is my dad and we have been posting updates to my 1st car thru him. I am 15 and won the $100 gift certificate to phoenix speacialty coatings in the young gun contest!!!!!!! I figured it is time to have my own name on here. Dad has already posted pics of my $400 Barracuda, but here it is the day we brought it home...and as it is now in a thread titled "the tear down of Jake's 65 begins". Since bringing it home, we have totally torn the car down to a rolling shell and have started repairing the floors.

Attachments

• The best Dad.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 252
  • wash down 1.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 256
Welcome to FABO AND CONGRATS ON WINNING THAT CUDACHICK WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

Welcome. We have been following along there is a lot of great members along with information you can use.

G'day buddy. Thats one sweet Cuda you have there.
15 and you've got youre own classic Mopar coupe... Good form
:wink:

It just does my heart good to see a Young gun and his dad working on an Mopar. Welcome and good luck getting your car up and running.

400 bucks lol i payed fro the grille got the rest free way to go bud ... cant wate to see what ur doing with it and when u need parts have ur dad hit me up i have some extra not much but i mite have it u never know lol

Good Job Jake! I like the old tow tabs. It looks real 60's race car. It might be cool to keep them depending on what your plans are for the car. What direction do you think you'll go?

Hey Jake, congrats on the contest prize and getting your own identity going on the board. You've got a bunch of big brothers and sisters ready to watch that thing turn into your dream car so keep us informed on your progress and plans. And the best part: I get to help! :-D :-D :-D

Welcome aboard and let the madness begin!!!!!!

Totally kewl to read this... Father and Son working in the garage!!!! love it...

Welcome

i got my first cuda about your age it was a 67 im looking foward to watching your build

Welcome to FABO (with your own ID) !

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to seeing more pictures - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06603.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 127
-
Back