-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have center caps with retainers and screws for the black paint and chrome wheels. I think they are called magnum 500. Mustangs had similar or very same wheels. Not sure
Decent used 1 or 2 is fine.

new center caps would demand fresh coat of black paint, trim ring polish, ugggh
like building a fire starting with the match LOL
IF I planned to "rattle can" the black portion of the wheels,
appliance epoxy ?
How about wrinkle finish valve cover paint with brite chrome trim rings ?
Oh well ... I gotta concentrate on paying for the wheels first.
2 used center caps will get them bolted on. Thanks :)

Bump. I saw a set of 4 repops on ebay ... 210.00 OUCH !

There is a guy in Cali. selling centercaps for Rallyes and Magnums. He has a lot of different items including wheels. I paid $125 for all four Magnum centercaps with retainers and screws. His name is David and his # is 1-800-901-9555. He seems a little disorganized at first, but he is legit. I have made 3 purchases through him and if you give him an email address you will get a Fedex confirmation of shipment. Or you can reach him at
www.davidsrallywheels.com

Well I finally got another center cap on the way..
ebay Item number: 310055069099
It doesn't include the retainer cup that goes inside. :(
I should learn better than to buy incomplete parts (like a door mirror that is missing the base) .

RedFish,

I'm pretty sure I have a center cap retainer for you. I can let you know tomorrow one way or the other. :-k

All done. :)
The final piece needed to install these wheels arrived about 3:30 Saturday.
by 6:30 we're ready to go ! Big thank you to 6pk2goDemon and FABO.

magnumson2.jpg

Nice ride. Those wheels look really good on there.
Thanks, I had planned to change the window gaskets and install all the stainless trim Memorial Day weekend. It's been to hot to do much of anything here. When a couple of folks at Saturday nights cruise-in said "Glad to see you again." I replyed , "Well I have some extra gas to burn since I haven't needed the lawnmower." LOL

I hear ya! I dont get to work on the Dart much lately either unless its early Sat or Sun morning. You're right about the heat, I just cant enjoy it as much if sweat wont stop running into my eyes and ears!

You're welcome RedFish. Glad to see the retainer made it to you in time for your cruise-in.

Those Magnum 500's look super. Always liked them myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back