magnum fuel inj kit for sale

-
i couldnt find anything more than this.san fran-bay area c/l..Mopar dodge chrysler w/ 360 must read - $1200 (south san francisco)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-14, 1:46PM PDT

Well I did find this. Don't you know how to post a website link?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/2544648263.html

A quote from the sale:

====================================================
U will never see a deal like this again. I am selling my mopar perforfance fuel injection kit for $1200 part#p5153590. I can not find it anywhere online for less than $2,000 & thats without shipping. Summitt racing equipment sells them for $2,600 Heres the details & its all sealed up in its original box never even opened it...

360 Magnum Crate Engine Fuel Injection Kit (P5153590)

Mopar now has Fuel Injection Kits available for 380/390/395 HP-rated 360 cid Magnum crate engines with automatic or manual transmissions. Installing one of these kits on your powerplant will improve fuel distribution and cylinder filling, resulting in impressive mid-range torque response and horsepower gains over standard carburetion. Mopar 360 Magnum crate engine Fuel Injection Kits come complete, and provide excellent throttle response, drivability and improved fuel economy. Developed in collaboration with Mopar Action Magazine. Features: • factory-engineered “Plug ’n Play” wiring harness for easy installation • JTEC engine controller with unique calibration • intake manifold assembly with 1,000 cfm 4-barrel throttle body, fuel rail, and 33 lbs./hr. fuel injectors • external electric fuel pump, filter, and fuel regulator • distributor, ignition wires and coil • complete set of new OEM sensors 380/390/395 HP 360 Magnum crate engine, automatic transmission"
====================================================

3ka3md3o65Y35P35X5b8da7bc9662908a14ed.jpg

yep...thats the one i saw...thot someone mite be interested...i guess i dont know how...theres a lot of things i dont know how to do on the puter...j

yep...thats the one i saw...thot someone mite be interested...i guess i dont know how...theres a lot of things i dont know how to do on the puter...j

OK, 's easy

(There are many ways due to thingies called shortcuts and other reasons, but....)

You need to start a post like this one, the place where you are going to post the URL. That is, the address of the webpage like this ad

Open a window/ tab with your browzer and bring up the page you want to reference to, that is, the craigs ad

Go up to the top of the page of that browzer in the URL text box, that is, the big long text that starts out ---http://www.--

Click your mouse over that text until it all turns color.

RIGHT click the mouse while holding it there, and a menu box will appear. Go down and select "copy" and left click your mouse on that.

Next, switch to your page with the post, click your mouse in the posting box, RIGHT click the mouse, and the menu will again appear. This time, select "paste." and left click on that

The web address (URL) should handily appear in your post.

There are other ways to do so, but this usually works fine.

I wish I had 50 cents for every time I read "you will never see a deal like this again...".

Yes. I also checked to see if he posted anything since then. Maybe he still uses the email associated with the account and has some, actual advice, on my question.

Sarcasm noted. Did you ever consider that was not the intent? Did you PM him? He had some sales items in 2019

-
Back