Magnum intake drilling plate project

-
Hey all. I still have them. On Jan 2, I sent a quick note to Stephen Hotz, saying I was done, and asked who was next in line? Got a quick reply back that he would check. Havent heard anything back yet. Saw the replies on here today, so thought I should jump in and reply. They are packaged back up in cardboard that they were shipped to me in, with brown wrapping paper on top of that.

Just need to know who is next in line for them, and an address?
Btw, I'd like to thank everyone involved with these. I would love to have a set to keep myself! Definately would pay for a set! Thanks again!

Hey all. I still have them. On Jan 2, I sent a quick note to Stephen Hotz, saying I was done, and asked who was next in line? Got a quick reply back that he would check. Havent heard anything back yet. Saw the replies on here today, so thought I should jump in and reply. They are packaged back up in cardboard that they were shipped to me in, with brown wrapping paper on top of that.

Just need to know who is next in line for them, and an address?
Btw, I'd like to thank everyone involved with these. I would love to have a set to keep myself! Definately would pay for a set! Thanks again!

While you still have it, make a copy.
I did. See post 120.

Sorry have been at work, boat is in the Shipyard for Coastguard and a refit for a job. Havnt been on as I havnt had time.

These things still floating around? What are the "downsides" to doing this if any? I've read through, but might have missed something critical that answers my question already.

These things still floating around? What are the "downsides" to doing this if any? I've read through, but might have missed something critical that answers my question already.
Looks like @fastnos has them ready to ship.
Downside is you furnish the drill bits and guide nipples and do the work yourself. Then you ship them to the next guy in line.
Contact @Stephen Hotz he owns them and controls them.

Hey guys I'm still out of pocket for a few more weeks due to work. If anyone needs me send me a DM

No. I packaged them up and needed an address from Naji408. Then he messaged me and said he went locally to a machine shop.
Then next person to contact/messaged me was 540 Valiant. Was just a little over an hour drive to him, so I took the package to him. Went back thru this thread and tried to figure out where they are now, but it wasn't clear. Talked to 540 Valiant a couple of times since, and gave him a cam I've had for years in my garage. I can track down where the jigs are if given a little time.

The first plate has one hole out of place. The second plate corrects this placement.
The person that uses the jig last pays the shipping to the next person.

I had to pay him $80 usd to ship to me in canada
The Unofficial rule has always been the person using it pays the shipping to the next person in line. There was never anything said about high cost of shipping. It was something that we just done. I find it amazing it would cost 80 bucks to ship the little sucker.

Yeah it would have been nice not to spend $80. I'll have to re read the thread to see exactly how to use this gig and it being off 1/8 inch
If you screw in five or six pipe nipples you will see the one that is out of alignment with the others. It's not a biggie you just put the other plate on it to drill that hole.
If you put one of the 318 steel intake manifold gaskets up against the plate you will see which hole is off also.

-
Back