magnum roller rockers

-
I don't know about Hughes, but I put Harland Sharp roller rockers 1.7 ratio on a stock 360 magnum. Didn't change anything else but the rockers. rest of the valve train stock.

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...a2VyIEFybXMgJiBBY2Nlc3Nvcmllcw==&partid=25405

Has anyone used this hughes kit on OEM magnum iron heads? Was the geometry good? Are the rockers a true 1.6 ratio?

Ordered an LA Hughes rocker,for inspection. ( issues with chinese rockers,ordered for mockup..)Damn thing was beautiful... I run a Magnum with an LA hyd. roller cam( too much lift,my mistake..) Solo ,I went the Crane setup, with Comp rockers (1.5) to decrease lift... The advantage' s of the Hughes kit: Nice rockers, the stud conversion kit,is nicer than Crane's( no grinding on rockers,needed...), decent hardware... I wouldn't trust any out of the box length pushrod,on a Magnum with an aftermarket can & valve train... Order an adjustable pushrod, find the correct length .. Order the right pushrod,your engine will love you for it...

-
Back