Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottd9990

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0495.JPG
Stock heads from 99 Dakota RT Magnum 360. Runs fine just need more power, going EQ.

Prefer local pickup!!

$150.00

These are stock heads.

NOT the R/T heads.

Correct?

Then these are regular stock heads.
Well priced to I might add. GLWS.

FWIW & FYI to anyone reading....

R/T heads are a MoPar Performance head. (AKA Aftermarket) A high performance head. They can come with a larger intake valve of 2.02 as well as the stock 1.92 size intake valve.
They flow more air as cast and can be ported to more than 40 cfm more air over a oem head.

Just because the heads came off of a R/T vehicle, does not mean there R/T heads. In fact, the R/T vehicles used regular everyday ordinary heads found in any other vehicle.

R/T heads can be identified by a cast in embossed "R/T" logo by the spark plugs and lower cylinder head bolt holes.

Below is a link to Ryan J's site where he has some MoPar head info with pictures.
Shady Dell Speed Shop

Last edited:
Didn't see a picture of where the heads said R/T on them on Ryan's website, so here is another picture.

Parts012.jpg

Keep those heads and port them.

THOSE are "THEY" R/T heads.

If you ship, I'll take'em.

Nice picture Dion.

540Slant6: ok I am actually driving up to D.C. Sunday evening or Monday morning early. I could possibly drop them by you or meet along I-81 around Winchester?? I will pm you my PayPal or we can do cash on delivery.

Scott

540Slant6: ok I am actually driving up to D.C. Sunday evening or Monday morning early. I could possibly drop them by you or meet along I-81 around Winchester?? I will pm you my PayPal or we can do cash on delivery.

Scott
That would be great, I'm actually in Berryville VA which is 20 min closer than Winchester on RT 7. I also work in Sterling VA if you want to meet up on Monday. I can bring you cash or PayPal. shoot me a text and let me know which you prefer.

Thanks!

Nick

Dion posted HIS picture of R/T heads for clearification and is NOT selling anything.

Dion posted HIS picture of R/T heads for clearification and is NOT selling anything.

Correct. Those heads are on my motor and not going anywhere. Didn't intend to mislead anyone, just trying to help clarify the difference.

Also wasn't trying to beat up your offering. Like Rumble said, good price and worthwhile parts.

Glad things appear to be moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back