Manifold Numbers

-

bob7four

Reaction score
I can barely read the casting number on the drivers side and do not see it at all on the passenger side. Is it safe to use the standard numbers shown on most charts that come up in a google search? I am almost 100% certain that these manifolds are the originals.[/QUOTE]

318 in a 69 Barracuda. Looking to convert single to dual exhaust. I understand when purchasing the downpipes that the supplier needs the ma if old numbers.

318 in a 69 Barracuda. Looking to convert single to dual exhaust. I understand when purchasing the downpipes that the supplier needs the ma if old numbers.
Trust a chart or play roulette? Your choice.

rouletterun.gif

Ok I get it but does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get the numbers if I cannot see them?

A piece of paper and a crayon/pencil/marker. Rub marker on the numbers and press the paper against it, or use a pencil to shade over the numbers on the paper.

A piece of paper and a crayon/pencil/marker. Rub marker on the numbers and press the paper against it, or use a pencil to shade over the numbers on the paper.
Inspection mirror and a flashlight. They sell simple borescopes that hook to your phone and show the image on your screen.

Last edited:
-
Back