-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardart44067

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I know I posted this before but I cant find my ad.but I have 73 plymouth duster.it has power brakes.im converting to manual brakes.i need the right push rod.what is the length it needs to be?And hope someone has one.my booster is shot.my master cylinder is shot.it doesnt want to stop.its crazy.and it' my only car daily driver.please help.i have money to buy one right now.thanks

Hello I know I posted this before but I cant find my ad.but I have 73 plymouth duster.it has power brakes.im converting to manual brakes.i need the right push rod.what is the length it needs to be?And hope someone has one.my booster is shot.my master cylinder is shot.it doesnt want to stop.its crazy.and it' my only car daily driver.please help.i have money to buy one right now.thanks
I have the correct rod, PM me if you still need one

So is the ideal length 6 1/8th.i really gotta get these parts.i drive my mopar everyday.its my only source of transportation please.i know a few have contacted me I'm looking for an affordable option.i have money waiting to buy one asap.i don' wanna buy the wrong one.id like to buy one tommorow sometime
Thanks

You can make the retainer ring using a short piece of Motorcycle or snowmobile fuel hose.. Use the rod to match up the length between grove. Put it in the Master and shove the rod in using Downy soap in water it will dry and lube will be gone to help lock it in permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back