Matt Funks Radial Dart?

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
Does anyone have information on this car or is Matt a member on the forum?

D5D53E2F-2D93-43E4-94E4-6D6DF5EBF881.jpeg

Your typical magazine writer can't keep any information strait. I'm Eric Funk and you can hit me up with any questions. I believe this motor might be for sale at the end of the year if anyone is interested.

Your typical magazine writer can't keep any information strait. I'm Eric Funk and you can hit me up with any questions. I believe this motor might be for sale at the end of the year if anyone is interested.

Going Gen III?

No, after great consideration we are doing a Ritter block with Brett Miller heads and probably a duel fuel system.
Thank God! When asked going Gen 3, and, you said no, I thought "****, not another LS"! Go get em with that badass smallblock!

The heads are actually one of Brett's creations that he has cast, just like his intake.

Cool! I knew he had an intake but didn't know he was doing heads too. Post some photos if you can.

I would have loved to gone W9 heads on my build but already had the magnums, course if I knew my build would take its direction would have gone Victor's too lol. Still sticking with the twins turbo? Going to be one bad *** engine when your done.

Yes it will still be twin turbo, and going to shoot for over 2000 to the tire. I don't have the heads in my hands yet, so no photo's.

Nice, little more CID then my Ritter engine, same size turbos. Course I'm not going for that high hp. Thinking going belt driven fuel pump? Or triple electronic, the 2 AEM 400lph on a boosted application I have can handle 1660 or 830 per, so if you went 3 would handle your 2000 hp. Just fyi if you wanted to.

Last edited:
We are going to run E85 on the cruise or during the Burnout-Staging, then when I arm the data recorder it will switch to Methanol. I would imagine a mechanical pump on the frt of the motor. Either that or we will trigger the Meth based on TPS and boost.

Killer car for sure. I am with you on the aluminum ritter block. Right now i have a stock block with W5’s by IMM and it makes 1222 at the tire with 18#s of boost. I would like to go with the ritter and brett miller W8’s myself. Goal for me is 2k hp at the tire as well. Its rad that we have some real mopars out there making some serious power.

Killer car for sure. I am with you on the aluminum ritter block. Right now i have a stock block with W5’s by IMM and it makes 1222 at the tire with 18#s of boost. I would like to go with the ritter and brett miller W8’s myself. Goal for me is 2k hp at the tire as well. Its rad that we have some real mopars out there making some serious power.

What factory block are you running with 1200 rwhp?

Its a 70 340 block with splayed four bolt main caps. The conversion was done by keith black back in the day. It has no hard block in it either.

Thats impressive, how much is it run wide open?

-
Back