Max Wedge scoop

-

66dartman

Reaction score
I know that I will be installing a max wedge scoop on my 66. Are there any out there that have the mounting flange on the inside instead of the outside?
I prefer this way to install it.
Thanks,
Jeff

I will be looking for another hood to put the max wedge scoop on my 63 as I don't want to cut this hood. Ron

383man said:
I will be looking for another hood to put the max wedge scoop on my 63 as I don't want to cut this hood. Ron

the scoops on your sons hood.. do you think they would look good on a 66?

I had a 66 Dart years ago and I went with the six pack scoop as I liked it on that car. Ron

125204052.jpg

Crap Ron!! Now I may have to change my mind on which scoop I use on my 66. I like the look of the 6pac scoop on your old 66!

I think the 6pk scoop looked real good on the 66 Dart of mine. It would look great on yours. Here is another pic to temt you. Ron

22719863.jpg

Geez, i just tried to order said scoop from unlimited products, was willing to pay the 79.00 + 5.00 for crating, then was put on hold while she figured out the shipping costs to hawaii...120.00 !!!!, and thats from the west coast!
oh my god, what are they thinking, thats about half of what i paid to get my entire tti system delivered, same carrier too - ups.
screw that !

383man said:
I think the 6pk scoop looked real good on the 66 Dart of mine. It would look great on yours. Here is another pic to temt you. Ron

22719863.jpg

Great looking Keystone wheels, Ron! I wish I could find them for my 66.

Dave

Actually they are Cragers. And the front were the small bolt pattern but the rear I had changed to the 4-1/2. I don't know if they still make the small bolt pattern front wheels anymore ?? Ron

-
Back