MaxJax M6K $899.95 iBaggyo

-
I didn't see a max lift height. I've heard of them before. The low price would scare me. You know, if something seems to good to be true, it probably is?

my buddy has had one for several years now and has never had a problem.they are made to be portable and for shorter garage ceiling heights. you have to work under your car sitting on a stool but its better than working on your back for sure.

This is not portable, it must be moved into position and then bolted to the floor. Reverse procedure to stow away. Does not allow full lift so when working underneath you will be half bent over. Rack accessaries such as drain pans, trans jacks and work supports are not made to work at this level. For a few bucks more you can buy a real hoist. Just my opinion.

I would have no problem working on a stool. In fact, it might be more comfortable than standing, since I've had so much problems with my feet. I'd be leery about the quality though. That would be my only concern.

I'd still like to see lifting height specs. So far, I've not found it.

my buddy unbolts his and takes it to his sons house when he needs to use it. there is another set of bolts in the garage floor at his sons house. the posts arent extremly heavy and can be loaded in the back of a pickup truck. so that's why i call it portable

Here's the style "stool" you'll need.
MAXJACK.jpg

I see the wheels, they are for when you unbolt it and move for storage, it bolts into place while in use.

I'd be more worried about the website listing a $3500+ lift for under $900 than I would be about using it.

Annotation 2022-11-17 123255.jpg

At that height, I’d rather lay on my back. That little stool would kill my back.

I have been using mine for about 10 years now, zero problems or concerns with it. As RustyRatRod stated, it's made by BendPak, so no worries about quality. I do wonder about the legitimacy of the sale price in the ad, I paid around $2300.00 CAD for mine. Yes it only lifts 48 inches, and I have a stool that I roll around on, but unless you have minimum 14 foot ceilings, you'll never get a full lift hoist anyway. I also have back, knee, and foot issues, so I'm fine with sitting. I've done multiple engine swaps, transmission swaps, my transmission jack does fit under and work fine, brakes, front end, exhaust, you name it. Beats the hell out of laying on my back any day.
BTW, I am 6 foot 7 inches tall, and still have no problems with being underneath any vehicle.

I also sometimes take mine down during the winter months so that I can get at least 3 vehicles in the garage, I've had 4, but it is a bit too cramped in my 24x30.

I like to use cribbing, cheap to make, very strong, lightweight and portable. Very safe! I’m 6’8” tall, laying on my back with only cardboard reminds me of the 1960’s.

850867DB-9AC5-402E-A4AD-16CC4BB904C5.jpeg

-
Back