mcgregor vs khabib

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I cant believe this guys not in jail.
How is it he can jump out the ring, start punching random folks and NOT go to jail?
As a trained striker isn't that assault with a deadly weapon?
This guy should be stripped of his belt and banned from the UFC

Although I dont agree with the aftermath bs, I LOVED McGregor getting his *** handed to him. Khabib won the belt in the ring. Fine him, charge him etc BUT he earned the belt.
Looks GREAT on McGregor.

Seems to me that was assault? I dont understand how the cops didn't just haul his *** to jail?

Yeah, not sure about that. For me, the Dana White love for McGregor is so blatant.. The 22 minutes in the ring should decide the belt. After that, let the suspensions/charges/fines etc fall where the may.

How is it he can jump out the ring, start punching random folks and NOT go to jail?
Not saying it was ok for him to do what he did but based on how McGregor has got away with crap there should be no UFC punishment and leave it to the legal system do its thing.
Remember, this the the guy who McGregor attack his bus, throwing a dolly through the windshield and injuring other people with no UFC punishment. McGregor also jumped into the ring a accosted a referee a while back with no punishment. Funny how the golden one get away with anything.
Bottom line, Dana loves this. The rematch will be bigger than any of all time including the bs Mayweather fight. This was great for business.

I am not making excuses for the guy but Connor's people were taunting him and that is why he leaped the cage and assaulted them. They are well within their rights to press charges but more than likely won't as it is a part of the fight game as dirty as it is. It's happened in boxing more times than I can count. I don't understand how Connor can be stripped of the title to make a pay day, lose to Mayweather, then assault fighters on a bus and cause injuries that has advertised fights canceled, is suspended indefinitely and gets a title match his first fight back. He loses that, so he should be done I'd say. But no, the white Don King who feigns disappointment and anger of what happened is grinning all the way to the bank for the rematch that Connor does not deserve.

Yeah the entire thing is a cluster...

And now it's free publicity.

It did make me laugh when the one guy said, "ma balls was hot".

I say 2 outta 3, next one in Ireland. Khabib will still kick his ***.
Are Dana and Joe Rogan twins? Rogan is a bald twat too...

Yeah, that dudes ground game is top notch.
It's not as exciting to watch as some one swinging for the fences but its dam effective.....

someone break this down. Who was the protagonist? I read all these and still cant tell who is who. Throw us refusing to pay or care viewers a bone here.

someone break this down. Who was the protagonist? I read all these and still cant tell who is who. Throw us refusing to pay or care viewers a bone here.
Khalib climbs over the ring wall and jumps feet first while throwing a right this downward at McGregor's Jiu-Jitsu coach's head who is in the audience front row. Coach defends and keeps Khalib on his back till security splits it up....One of khalid's guys comes around behind a guy standing in front of McGregor and throws a right and which McGregor sees coming and Pops him first with the left. Another of khalid's guys jumps over the wall and clocks McGregor twice from behind after that.
I watched a lot of videos, many angles..
The Russian team fucked up.

There we go, now I got a visual. Yeah, that is assault in anyone's court.

Seems to me that was assault? I dont understand how the cops didn't just haul his *** to jail?
Or perhaps it was just a stunt. Everyone was in on it and it was just for show.

UFC is just a different version of professional wrestling. All show to build hype.

If it were real, he would be in jail immediately.

Read my sig.

Could be it was fake.

It seems incredibly dumb that he would do that after WINNING? I mean he won fair and square. He knows he's the best, why do dumb **** now?
I'd a thought he would be happy to give McGregors camp the finger and walk off.
Maybe bang some ring girls, do some partying and kick back?

Could be it was fake.

It seems incredibly dumb that he would do that after WINNING? I mean he won fair and square. He knows he's the best, why do dumb **** now?
I'd a thought he would be happy to give McGregors camp the finger and walk off.
Maybe bang some ring girls, do some partying and kick back?
It likely was. UFC is a master of blending the reality of the fights with the fantasy of the rest to keep the hype going and the fans engaged and hanging on.

The fights alone don’t hold the crowds, but false controversy does. They are two steps beyond the WWE because they blur the lines of reality and fiction like masters.

Make no mistake, it is still an artificial reality designed to do nothing more than make money by carefully manipulating the fan base to keep coming back and spending their coins. Just watching gives them millions in ad revenue.

I watch occasionally(for free), zero revenue for me. My belief is it's not fake, it's real. BUT they promote the smashmouth smacktalk and then expect combatants to reel it in?? All the while poking the bear and getting them wound up. They may be able to reel them in 90% of the time, but occasionally some snap....duh like they can't see that happening.
I think its State of Nevada Athletic Commision involved now?
The abuse they take in the ring....its real.

-
Back