meanwhile,up in Canada

-

a12

Reaction score
saw this on E bag

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

are the rims/tires bolted on or are the blocks of wood holding it up? reminds me of cars around here in the 70's...

Wide tire in snow= all bad....

I use to have a beast of a truck. Full rock crawler. Folks would always say "I bet your truck is great in the snowl"

It was terrible!

It was only great in about 3 feet of snow but 3" , super sketchy!!!

The ad for it should read, "Rust free...for now."

Did you notice the dyno sheet shows an outstanding 165 horsepower and 79 lb-ft of torque at the flywheel at 11,000 rpm? I wonder if that was as it was spooling down after scattering parts everywhere.

are the rims/tires bolted on or are the blocks of wood holding it up? reminds me of cars around here in the 70's...

Yeah, there's something kinda weird about that. Look at all the tracks in the snow behind the car. I think it's a setup.

Wide tire in snow= all bad....

I use to have a beast of a truck. Full rock crawler. Folks would always say "I bet your truck is great in the snowl"

It was terrible!

It was only great in about 3 feet of snow but 3" , super sketchy!!!

It's amazing how many people think wide = better traction.

We had a freak snow storm one time and my slant six dart with 195/70/R14 pizza cutters did better than my co worker bragging about his huge truck with way oversized wide tires lol ....

It's amazing how many people think wide = better traction.

We had a freak snow storm one time and my slant six dart with 195/70/R14 pizza cutters did better than my co worker bragging about his huge truck with way oversized wide tires lol ....

Exactly why you see thin NDT tires on military vehicles.

Aren't there a few members here with cars that have that stance and tire size?

ive ran N50s on 14x10s on my duster with the gabriels aired way up
LOVED the stance, and if i could have found new N50s, i would have kept them

-
Back