Mechanical geniuses or psychotic enginering

-

340john

Reaction score
Heres a few pictures my buddy fowarded to me...what goes through the mind of some people when they work on their cars ?

Attachments

• what_happens_when_you_repair_you_car_yourself_640_01.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 186
  • what_happens_when_you_repair_you_car_yourself_640_02.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 189
  • what_happens_when_you_repair_you_car_yourself_640_12.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 181
  • what_happens_when_you_repair_you_car_yourself_640_32.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 188
  • what_happens_when_you_repair_you_car_yourself_640_39.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 183
Those are old, but still funny. They are lame, though. It gets a LOT worse 'n that.

One time when I was coming home from a job, about 75 miles W of Spokane, there was some econobox going 70 mph down the freeway ALL FOUR TIRES were compact spares!!!

That trunk is awesome.. should do it in teak now that he has a template. With brass hardware of course.

Grant

Thirsty? Why wait! and that is the new compact RV with optional A/C because stock A/C just doesn't cut it. ;j

These sound very much like my brother was involved in some way.I say this only because if digital cameras were common place 25 years ago i would be able to show you some things my brother has come up with.I think he was adopted but my parent still say hes not.THEY LIE>

These sound very much like my brother was involved in some way.I say this only because if digital cameras were common place 25 years ago i would be able to show you some things my brother has come up with.I think he was adopted but my parent still say hes not.THEY LIE>
Did it ever acure to you to ask if maybe you were adopted.lol

-
Back