Meet and greet at 5 and Diner Next Saturday, Pavillions

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Next Saturday is the last Mopar nite at the Pavillions for the season. Any FABO members up to meeting up for an early dinner on Saturday before going over and parking our cars?

Let me know and if we get enough interest I'll try and make arrangements for a large table. I figure if we meet at 3 we'll miss the lunch and dinner crowd.

Hope to meet all of you guys very soon, just listed our home in CO and hope to be relocating soon to SCW. Look for the 70 Hemi Orange Swinger! That would be us... Sounds like a active car scene in the valley. Can't wait, LOL...

Dave,

Cant wait to see your car Dave. Where abouts do you plan on settling in the Phoenix area?

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yes we are looking at Sun City West near Surprise to settle down in the valley. Really like the community and especially the ARC club ( Auto Restoration Club) LOL... Lots of fun stuff to try out. I will be able to get the Dart out of the garage a lot more than here in the mountains of CO, we just had 18" inches of snow a day ago. Thanks for the welcome and hopefully meet you guys soon!

DSCN0077.JPG

sad thing about Arizona, way too soon to end the season. Its just too darn hot at night during the summer tho.

Next Saturday is the last Mopar nite at the Pavillions for the season. Any FABO members up to meeting up for an early dinner on Saturday before going over and parking our cars?

Let me know and if we get enough interest I'll try and make arrangements for a large table. I figure if we meet at 3 we'll miss the lunch and dinner crowd.

Are you talking about 5/21? I might be able to make it then......

sad thing about Arizona, way too soon to end the season. Its just too darn hot at night during the summer tho.

Its only hot if your not used to it :mob: :lol:

Personally I love the summer nights here in Phx.
No "winter visitors" means Less traffic to deal with:steering:...and no jackets required :thumbsup:

Sure, sure....make me clean up the wagon:mad:
:D

Ok, looks like we have some interest. Let's meet at the 5 and Diner at 3PM. Early dinner or for those of you that sleep in breakfast. I'll be driving a yellow 68 GTS.

Head over to the Pavillions after.

I think I'm going to grab a spot in the Mopar row & walk over to the restaurant.

Great to see a few other members joining in!! Should be fun & the weather looks fine...

I think I'm going to grab a spot in the Mopar row & walk over to the restaurant.

Great to see a few other members joining in!! Should be fun & the weather looks fine...

Just the same I'll park over at the 5 and Diner. I should be the only 68 Yellow GTS parked there

We had our FABO SW Meet N Greet this afternoon at 5 and diner across from the Pavillions. Had a great time. Good food and good company. Afterwards we all cruised over and parked among the other Mopars. Hopefully later we can try is again later this summer or maybe in September.

FABO Meet N Greet.jpg

Looks like a great time was had be all! Any more pics? Come on C you usually have the camera ready to roll :thumbsup:

Dave,

Dave, I didn't take a single pic last night....sorry. I'll have my camera ready when your beautiful Dart arrives in town though :D

Had a great time at the Pavillions on Sat. To the guys that stopped by and looked at my car, THANKS! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to wander around much as between visitors & hangin' with a friend who has a killer SOHC '66 Fairlane the time went by too quick.....

Should of come by and said hi. We were over at the 5 and diner until about 4:30

-
Back