Meet my new 74 Duster

-
I can relate - doesn't matter, still want that 'out in the sun shot' NOW - - hell yea. Sometimes you just gotta make a move.. Same car as your avitar?

Ya ,do you remember this car.Same blue and white interior in the Dart, and now the same for the Duster.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 280
SSSweet!..............I like those power bulge hooded Dusters.
Thatsss sssome ssserious ssnow. We've got nothing around here, and what we had almost disappeared in the last Chinook we had/are having.

SSSweet!..............I like those power bulge hooded Dusters.
Thatsss sssome ssserious ssnow. We've got nothing around here, and what we had almost disappeared in the last Chinook we had/are having.

That pic is last year 1969 Dart.

Its been a wile posted picssssss.So here ya go,new tires and rims,and front buckets with new skins,in a few weeks it should have the side stripe,and the glass than motor time.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 213
  • 002.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 003.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 207
  • 004.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 005.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 224
Looks fanflickintastic Don......still lots of time yet. You going with the motor and trans that came with it? I know it may not be what you really want,just woundering. Thanks for the pics and update,Edd

Looks fanflickintastic Don......still lots of time yet. You going with the motor and trans that came with it? I know it may not be what you really want,just woundering. Thanks for the pics and update,Edd
Thanks ED, ya the 318, 904,the good thing it came with duel exhaust,flow master to boot,so for a year or two, i hope to score a 360 over the summer and do a rebuild.

No Historic plate for me,,,,,,,,way to many restictions and im drivin me Dart when i want..JMO.....BTW Snake, i may know were there is a 360 it will need a rebuild for sure.I will PM you soon with some info.

Well it time for a trip to get the front and year glass put back in,all new gaskets and clips.The engine in a mouth and hopeful cruizen time.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 004.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 136
Well it got all new gaskets and paint today,what a great day,also ordered the stripe from Challengergary.Now If i can swing it the 904 will be off to Justin at mister transmission for the trans go 2 shift kit.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 002.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 130
Don, Looking good!!! Before you know it you will be cruising down the road again.

Ho-pen for this Saturday to install the the little 318, I work at the car stuff day by day when I feel up to it.

-
Back