Meet the Beast!! 10's on 5k???

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here it is, meet and greet video after 41+ pages on the other thread..... LOL

Last edited:
Omg ,your gonna need more than luck to get that into the 10s good on ya for trying !

Omg ,your gonna need more than luck to get that into the 10s good on ya for trying !
Well be challenged, for sure. In the end, a lot of horsepower and traction.

I can see you taking off the cab and box, putting in 1 racing seat and wearing goggles and a swim suit, aiming for tens! lol say it isn't so.

I can’t believe you threw those acorns away. I’m sure you could have found a “budget” use for them.

Crunch them up and put them in a vibratory tumbler to polish your parts.

I can’t believe you threw those acorns away. I’m sure you could have found a “budget” use for them.
Until I watch the video I thought you were talking about the money on the truck LOL.. what you guys back East give for stuff is far beyond my imagination...

Last edited:
Until I watch the video I thought you were talking about the money on the truck LOL.. what you guys back East to give for stuff is far beyond my imagination...
Yeah, in Oregon it would have been a 100 for running/driving '80 truck :rolleyes:

Yeah, in Oregon it would have been a 100 for running/driving '80 truck :rolleyes:
With acorns in the air filter here you would have probably paid around $500..
I realize though everything back East is generally $1,000 more... Also I'm not real keen on giving a lot of money for a post 74 vehicle that has to pass DEQ... It does help Drive the price down because people know you can't drive it on the street unless you spend a lot of money and getting it to pass DEQ...

I realize though everything back East is generally $1,000 more... Also I'm not real keen on giving a lot of money for a post 74 vehicle that has to pass DEQ... It does help Drive the price down because people know you can't drive it on the street unless you spend a lot of money and getting it to pass DEQ...
No emissions where I'm at.

Doesn't that DEA testing crap stop this year? I know Washington got rid of that nightmare this year.

Do you see yourself moving the engine back or altering the wheel base?
I probably won't get that intense. Probably go with a 30x10.5 drag radial and either a spool or welded spiders... We were talk'n about weight reduction and my wife said "you can't take these emblems off! That looks cool". But we want fast! LOL

-
Back