Mega Meet Omaha area

-
Looking like we're a go to. Hey what time does the show lot start filling up in the morning??
I think registration starts at 9, but we're always early.

You are good they start lining up at 8
With the weather, we are going to start judging early so as to let everyone go in the afternoon.
We are meeting tonight at Don and Millie's 144th and Harrison for a meet and greet, I will take the Dart.

I’m in Cozad at the moment. Shooting sounds like good time. Give you a call when I get there.

It was great meeting the forabody members at our car show, the weather could have been but we had a good time.
Thanks all who came the distance to visit us. For me meeting the members was the highlight.

some pics I took.
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
IMG_1262.JPG
IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1264.JPG
IMG_1265.JPG

Steve,
Thanks for being such a gracious host both days. As an outsider your club seems well run and I thought both days went super smooth. As tourists we got treated like royalty! You and your Team will likely hash out for hours the "post show" autopsy and pick it apart, but from the outside it rocked! Well done. Ditto on the highlight being meeting the FABO guys in attendance. They were all a hoot and I had a blast. Jaws gave me quite the days lessons on all things Early A body. He very patiently endured my many questions. I am just now learning the difference between a notch back and a fast back! Great group of folks and some super nice cars. Being able to talk and listen to Zman gave me a new appreciation for what you guys go thru to keep them stock. Being a racer that kind of stuff just never even registers with me. I am always trying to figure out what to strip for weight and how to get a roll bar in! I have a seriously new appreciation for the restoration guys. Thanks Zman!

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

Did hemi go nuts when you got home? Mine di, wouldn't let me in the door, and had to play for a while before they would let go to bed. Was great talking to you guys as we walked around the show.

Did hemi go nuts when you got home? Mine di, wouldn't let me in the door, and had to play for a while before they would let go to bed. Was great talking to you guys as we walked around the show.
She was out of control! We had to romp for quite some time for she settled in. But it was good for me as well, I had some serious white knuckle driving on way home. Nasty weather cell. Lots of construction chocking lane down to just one. Rain and wind so bad I couldn't see jack. And seriously Dave thanks for making the drive, I had a total blast learning from you guys.

-
Back