Member posting for first time.

-

tampacuda69

Reaction score
I never posted on this web site before but have been looking in for years.
Consider me a newbie. I have gotten a lot of info from searches and enjoyed browsing the site.
My A body is a '69 Barracuda notch back coupe. A non original 340 with a 727 auto and 3:23 sure grip is the running gear.
The 10.2:1 340 is running edelbrock closed chamber heads, airgap manifold, Street Demon 625 cfm carb and TTI headers with a 2.5" exhaust system.
The T3, honey bronze metallic paint and deluxe, saddle bucket interior is complimented by the original black vinyl top.
Restored around 30 years ago, the car still looks good. A real 20/20 car. I have done upgrades and modifications over the 20 years I've owned this car, many that I have researched on this site.
Thanks to all for sharing their members for their experiences. I just felt I had nothing else to add.
I will be posting an A Body point of interest in the general discussion area.

I never posted on this web site before but have been looking in for years.
Consider me a newbie. I have gotten a lot of info from searches and enjoyed browsing the site.
My A body is a '69 Barracuda notch back coupe. A non original 340 with a 727 auto and 3:23 sure grip is the running gear.
The 10.2:1 340 is running edelbrock closed chamber heads, airgap manifold, Street Demon 625 cfm carb and TTI headers with a 2.5" exhaust system.
The T3, honey bronze metallic paint and deluxe, saddle bucket interior is complimented by the original black vinyl top.
Restored around 30 years ago, the car still looks good. A real 20/20 car. I have done upgrades and modifications over the 20 years I've owned this car, many that I have researched on this site.
Thanks to all for sharing their members for their experiences. I just felt I had nothing else to add.
I will be posting an A Body point of interest in the general discussion area.

Welcome from northern Commiefornia!

2ec.jpg

-
Back