Member Warning!!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't do business with @halfafish (Zach) unless you want a good deal, fast shipping and great communication. Zach, thank you so much for the great deal on the super six intake. It was packaged bombproof and got here very quickly. Since there was no ad I cannot leave you feedback so here it is. Thanks again, I really appreciate it. If there's anything I can ever do for you please let me know.

Rob

Last edited:
That is funny. Nice way of getting the word out.

Fat ****.jpg

Very good ! now my hair will rest. I thought , HERE WE GO AGAIN !

Some people suck. I hope other people get treated this way by this guy. It'll teach a good lesson.

Gotta hate it when guys like that ruin the customer expectations for the rest of the assholes doing business....

:thumbsup:

Hey, if you want low expectations, I'm your man. I specialize in being the guy that makes mothers hiss in their little darling's ear that if they don't eat their veggies, they will wind up Just Like Me.

Glad it got there in one piece. Have fun with the install and running it - it's always good to see parts go from one Valiant to another Valiant.

Hey, if you want low expectations, I'm your man. I specialize in being the guy that makes mothers hiss in their little darling's ear that if they don't eat their veggies, they will wind up Just Like Me.

Glad it got there in one piece. Have fun with the install and running it - it's always good to see parts go from one Valiant to another Valiant.

Heck yeah and that makes it even more special!

-
Back