Members can't post phone #'s & email addresses in "Conversations"!!!???

-

ZooKypr

Reaction score
Recently, two different members have advised me that they are unable to put their phone # or email address in their 'conversations' with me. They say their message gets rejected. Any reason why?

Recently, two different members have advised me that they are unable to put their phone # or email address in their 'conversations' with me. They say their message gets rejected. Any reason why?
in a private conversation? or in an open forum conversation?

I'm betting open forum - and it's because it's against the rules - says so in the orange bar directly above the response/post window you type into - -
Please Do Not Post eMail addresses or phone numbers in posts - Send that info in a private conversation

Wrong Scamp....Been a longtime member and know the rules....they were sending them in private conversations

did they tell you what the rejection message said???

Unfortunately I left those conversations but when I told them to spell out their email address,
i.e... jones123 at gmail dot com the message would go through.

Never had a problem with it. Have included both my physical and email address in "conversations" as recently as this week.

Okay, I did find the conversation of one of the messages with new FABO member jt3894 when I asked him for an email address or cell to send pics he replied.... "Wont let me send an email or number".
No further details

Could be a scammer. Some people will not provide 'real world' contact information, they use PMs to avoid any other traceable link to themselves in the real, outside world.

Could be a scammer. Some people will not provide 'real world' contact information, they use PMs to avoid any other traceable link to themselves in the real, outside world.
Could be. New member and his first post. [WANTED] - iso 1965 barracuda parts For your own internet safety, don't post that information in a public forum.

Like Joey stated I actually made a deal with both of them as buyers with no issues.

I've sent both email addys, snail mail addys and phone numbers in conversations with no problem.

Somebody's fulla ****.

I've sent both email addys, snail mail addys and phone numbers in conversations with no problem.

Somebody's fulla ****.

hard for me to know what went wrong when I don't know exactly what the software told them and what they did to cause it.

-
Back