Memike missing all my friends, asking for Strength and wisdom

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Make this short, some know I have been taking care of my last brother here on the hill, lung cancer has hit my brother Pete hard, been with me for 4 months.
My mom and two other brothers are waiting on him as they was taken years ago.
With tears I ask that you all will keep us in your prayers and good thoughts.....
Your Arkansas friend on the hill, where my brother feels at home.

Love , memike

20190912_083146.jpg

20190829_095238.jpg

Praying for you Mike. I can certainly sympathize with you about losing friends and loved ones. It's all part of life man. The big guy upstairs never said it'd be easy, in fact quite the opposite. Hit your knees and pray to him for strength. He'll give it to you.

Our family will put yours on prayer list. I told my daughter in Mammoth Springs about your situation. By now you and your Brother are on every prayer list in Ark.! Her family all plays music, you likely know her husband Jason. He is music director at church and school there. He is quite an accomplished guitar player, you have likely crossed paths with him. They pray in song! Be strong my friend.

Prayers to you & your family Mike, I hope you & your brother enjoy your time together.

May the loving hand of your God descend upon your brother and yourself bringing peace and comfort to you both.

Sorry to hear this, you already proved you have the strength and wisdom, your brother is close and he is comfortable at home, prayers sent.....

Praying for Gods peace and comfort for you and the whole family Mike.

Matthew 11:28-30
"28“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
29“Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30“For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”"

Matthew 11:28–30 NASB95 - “Come to Me, all… | Biblia

Mike and Pete, my thoughts are with you both.
There’s strength in numbers.

Sad to hear of this tragedy.
My thoughts and prayers go to your brother, you, and your whole family and friends.

-
Back