mesurements , or blueprints

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Any one got any measurements or plans to rework an A body k frame to clear a real oil pan (9 qt. milodon) , like the S/S AHR guys are running ?

k-member_mopar_b-e-body-1500x1500.jpg

no thanks , allready have the complete form. S front end ---------------
I wont buy anything I can make .

It was for ideas for mods, I plan on doing somewhere in between the article and QA1

Any one got any measurements or plans to rework an A body k frame to clear a real oil pan (9 qt. milodon) , like the S/S AHR guys are running ?
Do you want to buy one already done? I have an extra A body race car K frame that I was going to take to the swap meet this summer.
DSC_3752 (Large).JPG
DSC_3753 (Large).JPG

Is that apiece of angle iron used on it in the last pic ?
What are u asking for it ? Not bad mouthing , but it doesnt look as strong as Jims did .-------------????
No angle iron, there is a piece of 2x3 inch tubing that is welded into the K frame to box it together. The 2x3 tubing is very strong and not too heavy. You can put a jack under the tubing and lift the front of the car. I was going to ask $200 at the swap meet.

No angle iron, there is a piece of 2x3 inch tubing that is welded into the K frame to box it together. The 2x3 tubing is very strong and not too heavy. You can put a jack under the tubing and lift the front of the car. I was going to ask $200 at the swap meet.
That would be strong , why didnt u use it ?

It is the K frame that was in my Duster when I bought it. I switched to a spool mount K frame.

It is the K frame that was in my Duster when I bought it. I switched to a spool mount K frame.

Got the 340 mounts off today and ground up pretty decent , and all laid out , to cut , but think I`ll get it sandblasted first , BEFORE I CUT IT UP.
Going to do it like the one I saw at Jims place .
Engine is on a motor plate , so that helps too . Wish I could get a rack and pinion to work on it , but -----------more to come.

-
Back