Mattax

Just the facts, ma'am
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for one clip.
On '67 and '68 A-bodies it clips to the cowl-firewall pinchweld and supports the wire loom in a coated loop that snaps closed.
Probably the same clip as the four used across the back of the engine bay on earlier cars.
May also have been used in other locations such as under dash or to support A/C wiring, or vac lines.
002-wind-1967-plymouth-barracuda-closeup-firewall-clip-jpg.jpg

I believe this is a better pic of the same clip.
Will be watching this thread. Hopefully these are reproduced.

20180506_155438.jpg

I have some . I bought some years back they were $8.95 ea. at that time. I believe these are only found on the fire wall pinch welds. That said they must reproduce them unless clips I bought were NOS. Try R/T specialties that is where I believe I purchased them. I would sell one for $15.00 shipped. Shipping is never less than $6.70. Smallest flat rate package.

Thanks guys. I had no luck looking through my older paper catalogs (year One, Layson, Paddock, Restoration Specialty Supply) or current on-line catalogs.
That said, I also had no luck in finding a p/n in the '67 or '68 parts books. It may be there - I just couldn't find it. It makes it that much harder to find stuff like this.

Just spoke with Tom at R/T. He doesn't have any left.

Last edited:
I got a set from down under. No part number info just that these were left over at the factory when it closed.
They look to be the same as used here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back