MIA Inkjunkie..... Doug... where are you?

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I generally hear from Doug every now and then but nothing lately. His private messages have been turned off.
He hasn't posted since 10-30-2013 12:31 PM. Anyone heard anything from him? I hope he is ok.

I just figured out what happened.... Damn sad when the BS happens.

Can't find it....was not really going to say much except I wanted to thank Frankie for the attack. And I also wanted to tell him before he goes spouting an attack like he did he might have wanted to contact me to ask about this particular county.....because there is damn near zero code enforcement....one can even do a owner builder exemption on there house and the only dealing you will have with the county is a plot plan....Seriously....guy down the road is living in a tent, with a wood burning stove, 2 kids, no utilities. When the county was contacted the response was "what do you want us to do about it?"......we have no "department" do deal with that sort of stuff.....In regards to the kids, cps will get involved but that is hardly "code enforcement"....but hey, what do I know, I only live here....am far from an expert on anything....Lets see...how do I go about getting banned from here (place is to addicting to stay away from).... perhaps I will just have to attack someone...It is getting to the point that one can not even comment on certain threads anymore....Going to be trying for a while....Take care.....

This is the thread he was talking about...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=254139

At least I figured out what happened and I hope he will return soon.

I have sent him an email since I found his addy.

I will email Doug tonight and make sure all is well. He and I have been in contact on the side about other things so I will just mention it to him.

Jack

Yea-Always valued his opinion on things and pm'd me on certain project,hope all is well but I digress I know what he's feeling,I don't respond as much as I used to cause of the brow beating you sometimes get,but HEY it's still better than Moparts for sure--Steve

Me and Doug never really became friends or anything, but I alwaus enjoyed his posts. I hope he comes back.

I enjoyed his posts also. Hopefully just taking a breather.

I talked to Doug last night through emails. Doug is fine, just taking a break from the daily drama around here. He is getting some work done around the house and will be back.

Jack

Those that know injukie please get this message to him since it seems I may be partially responsible for that mis-post.
When one starts a thread one should assume some level of ownership. Hence, I don’t start many, anymore.
I suggested that thread should be moved to politics.
Every once in a while we get thread hogs rooting around. Grand post whores.
Judgment with out knowing all the facts.
They seem to live in front to the keyboard. The have time to monopolize.
True. I’m not “prepared” in that respect.
I’m also aware enough not to rise to the bait and cut off discussion rather than get the thread burned.
Check my seniority date. I’ve been here long enough to see “them” come and go.
They will leave someday. And get a life.
But I hope people like inkjunkie won’t leave.

I talk to Doug on the side too. We're both ex-postal employe's, retiree's. We both made it out without shooting someone. Let me tell you, that is a feat in and of it's self in the Post Office.
Doug is good people, someone I'd like to meet in person.

Hmmmmm.......go finger.....my post was apparently removed.......

-
Back