MIA

-
Damn, Brian6pac is gone? That sucks.

Y'all will know when I'm dead. The fireworks will give it away.

Lost.jpg

I just texted with Cope...
As I put his name down I noticed I can't even bring him up so I assume by now he probably has officially canceled his subscription to this forum..
He pretty much said this forum became not a healthy place for him...
After 2/3 of the year in the hospital and four surgeries he's back on his feet again and turning the page onto new chapters in his life...
He wanted those that were concerned to know he's fine...

Last edited:
As I put his name down I noticed I can't even bring him up so I assume by now he probably has officially canceled his subscription to this forum..
After 2/3 of the year in the hospital and four surgeries he's back on his feet again and turning the page onto new chapters in his life...
Thanks for sharing. I was thinking of him a few times this year. Kim

Is that what it means when you try and “mention” someone but the list doesn’t show who you want to add? That they cancelled their account?

Hope it wasn’t members here that drove him away, but just the whole internet thing.

I was able to click on his avatar pic on another thread, said he was last seen either March or April 2022 IIRC. Hopefully he will make his way back here at some point.

Let's get back on track here. Listing members that are no longer here.

Anybody heard from Mark nm9stheham? There was another thread recently and a member had his phone number. Was calling him. Phone still taking messages. Mark is in Virginia. He helped me out in the past. Good guy.

Let's keep this thread to our MIA members sir, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Isn't this Cope's Dart? It'b de cool if a FABO member swoops it up. Hope all is well with him health-wise too.

Dodge Dart - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

1673672383547.png

Has anybody heard from Greg Purcell? The system won't let me tag him. He lives around the Savannah area.

Anybody heard from Mark nm9stheham? There was another thread recently and a member had his phone number. Was calling him. Phone still taking messages. Mark is in Virginia. He helped me out in the past. Good guy.
Just running through this thread again, I posted a thread in the General Discussion Forum, and another member reached out to Him. He was fine, and responded, just focusing on other interests in His life.

-
Back