Mileage was not mentioned once...............

-
MILEAGE!!... MILEAGE.!!!......................WHO NEEDS STINKING MILEAGE, when you gots power out the @SS!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mob::poke::rofl::soapbox:

Last edited:
I'd say pretty good, for what it is. Then add every time you'd try to drive it there is a jack *** in front of you in a Prius going 10 under musing over their new $3000 iPhone whatever that they camped out for.

I'd say pretty good, for what it is. Then add every time you'd try to drive it there is a jack *** in front of you in a Prius going 10 under musing over their new $3000 iPhone whatever that they camped out for.

Exactly why I maintain that POlice radar should be banned. Even here in the N end of Idaho, you can't speed "for very long" there's always some jackass.

Exactly why I maintain that POlice radar should be banned. Even here in the N end of Idaho, you can't speed "for very long" there's always some jackass.
In the Netherlands (where the reviewer with the funny accent is from) they employ something called a "trajectory controll"

One way they do it is by having traffic cams just past the on ramp of the highway, which takes your picture

Then there's another one 6 miles down the road, which takes your picture again, compares the timestamp with the picture of the first camera, and calculates your average speed over those 6 miles

Same with actual police cars, they will pull in behind you and start a "trajectory" which keeps track of the distance and speeds and even though it records a top speed, it will give them an average and you will be billed accordingly

Thats why, if you were to watch the Dutch version of cops, you can see people do more then 50km/h over the posted speed limit and get off with a ticket ,even though any violation of more then 50 over should technically result in a suspended license

In the Netherlands (where the reviewer with the funny accent is from) they employ something called a "trajectory controll"

One way they do it is by having traffic cams just past the on ramp of the highway, which takes your picture

Then there's another one 6 miles down the road, which takes your picture again, compares the timestamp with the picture of the first camera, and calculates your average speed over those 6 miles

Same with actual police cars, they will pull in behind you and start a "trajectory" which keeps track of the distance and speeds and even though it records a top speed, it will give them an average and you will be billed accordingly

Thats why, if you were to watch the Dutch version of cops, you can see people do more then 50km/h over the posted speed limit and get off with a ticket ,even though any violation of more then 50 over should technically result in a suspended license
God Bless America

Amazing, that once a 200mph car required something purpose built for someone like Buddy Baker, and now you can "just buy one"

Hmm... I see a loophole. Drive as fast as you want to for five miles, then pull over and stop, eat a sandwich or take a nap, then proceed past the next camera when enough time has passed to be legal
:lol:

In the Netherlands (where the reviewer with the funny accent is from) they employ something called a "trajectory controll"... and calculates your average speed over those 6 miles

God Bless America

except new jersey, i understand that's how they do it on the turnpikes, they calculate your time from gate to gate

Hmm... I see a loophole. Drive as fast as you want to for five miles, then pull over and stop, eat a sandwich or take a nap, then proceed past the next camera when enough time has passed to be legal
:lol:
Or hope you catch a traffic jam in between cameras

except new jersey, i understand that's how they do it on the turnpikes, they calculate your time from gate to gate
I grew up in rural Warren County, NJ, no turnpikes there but a whole lotta New Jersey State Police. My avatar saw a few of them.

-
Back