clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO!!

I am looking for the following parts. If you have had good luck with a company that sells these parts please chime in. For example, I am looking for A pillar interior trim for my 67 fastback. I found them re popped but I have been unimpressed with some of the stuff I have gotten lately (wing window rubber to name one) If you bought OER A pillar trim and you are satisfied please pipe in. These are the parts......

Passenger Mirror. Very decent shape. I dont mind a little flaw in the chrome, but no pitting or warts. Classic has them....(maybe) ...any good?

Arm rest pads front and rear
Rear bases. Are the classic industries re pop any good?

Door locks

Door strike (1)

lock knobs

A pillar covers. As explained above, is 50 yr old plastic better than a re pop?

headliner to windshield trim?

the grommets that go in the holes of the rear quarter glass?

Also looking for a company that sells a body bumper kit and body gasket kit. If piece mealing is the way to go on this part of it, then so be it. I can cut rubber, but I am trying to make it look good. (Found)

I appreciate your guidance on this.

Thanks FABO!!

20220603_133307.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a headliner trim piece that covers the top front headliner to windshield?

I might have extra door hardware. I’m on my way back to the shop now. Have an extra set. Just have to confirm they are 67’s. What is different between the FB and NB A pillar trim. Isn’t it the same?

I might have extra door hardware. I’m on my way back to the shop now. Have an extra set. Just have to confirm they are 67’s. What is different between the FB and NB A pillar trim. Isn’t it the same?
Yeah, I think you are correct about that A pillar trim. same...

I have an NOS RH mirror. It's the dealer add-on version, not, the assembly line version. It's held on with 2 screws instead of a one screw and a stud/nut. Otherwise it looks the same. I also might be able to supply some new Made In USA door and ignition lock cylinders, and maybe a trunk lock too.....PM me if you want me to check.

I have an NOS RH mirror. It's the dealer add-on version, not, the assembly line version. It's held on with 2 screws instead of a one screw and a stud/nut. Otherwise it looks the same. I also might be able to supply some new Made In USA door and ignition lock cylinders, and maybe a trunk lock too.....PM me if you want me to check.

Thanks CudaMark,
I am interested in that mirror. I ordered a lock set from classic. Your inbox I think is full, so please put me on the radar as soon as you can.

Thanks CudaMark,
I am interested in that mirror. I ordered a lock set from classic. Your inbox I think is full, so please put me on the radar as soon as you can.
I'll dig it out and send you a photo. My Gold membership expired today and I'm not sure I want to spend $50 renewing it. I'll have to do some deleting in my mailbox.

I'll dig it out and send you a photo. My Gold membership expired today and I'm not sure I want to spend $50 renewing it. I'll have to do some deleting in my mailbox.

Consider me sponsoring you back into gold? Looking forward to the pics. Thanks!

If it were me, and I still had the door apart, I'd replace the inner screw with a stainless bolt and nut just to have a little more piece of mind that it wouldn't work loose or make it easy for someone to steal it.

If it were me, and I still had the door apart, I'd replace the inner screw with a stainless bolt and nut just to have a little more piece of mind that it wouldn't work loose or make it easy for someone to steal it.
The door is apart and I had the same thought. Maybe use studs.

Thanks Mark!!

Use a lock nut?

The door is apart and I had the same thought. Maybe use studs.

Thanks Mark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back