Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All,
The AM radio from a 1966 Barracuda, Fully Functional, no knobs, fair faceplate needs rechrome. $35.00 + shipping.

Parking Brake handle from 1966 Barracuda, small crack on back of handle, not bent. $15.00 + shipping.

Rear arm rests from 1966 Baracuda, ash trays and mounting screws included, pads in good shape, no cracks in the pads or plastic, pads are blue, the bases need rechrome or paint. $15.00 + shipping.

Steering wheel horn button from 1967 Barracuda. It is pitted but it cleaned up nice. A good driver part until you find a better one. There is a small crack in the plastic the camera did not pick up. $5.00 + shipping.

Tire Inflator can and bracket from a 1977 Aspen. The can is empty. $10.00 + shipping.

All items are in 06415 and can be delivered to Carlisle if needed to save on shipping. I have more photos upon request.

interior1.jpg

radio1.jpg

handle1.jpg

hornbutton1.jpg

If you see something you want and want to make a counter offer on the price, I am willing to negotiate. I'm just trying to find a new home for some of these items. :cool:

I might be interested in the radio if you can tell me if it will fit in my 65' Barracuda? I should be able to move the knobs from mine over to this one if it fits and works. Can you send me a few more photos of the radio?

I might be interested in the radio if you can tell me if it will fit in my 65' Barracuda? I should be able to move the knobs from mine over to this one if it fits and works. Can you send me a few more photos of the radio?

The radio will fit in the dash, and the face plate will fit but won't match the rest of the dash.

im currently buying arm rests for my 66 dart gt yours look better i will buy yours too will you give me shipping costs and do you accept pay pal 10brakes

im currently buying arm rests for my 66 dart gt yours look better i will buy yours too will you give me shipping costs and do you accept pay pal 10brakes

PM me your address and zip code and I'll get you a quote. Also, If you know someone going to Carlisle I can deliver them for you.

im going to carlile saturday possibly friday would you give me the location or site you will be at

im going to carlile saturday possibly friday would you give me the location or site you will be at

My club Tent is right next to the Subway sandwich shop. I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll PM you with my cell number so you can call me. I'll bring the arm rests and see you there!

Hey I'm after that P-brake handle, shipping to Ca. and a preferred method of payment gets it done. Thanks!

The radio is sold and a sale pending on the arm rests and parking brake handle.
The Inflate-a-can and bracket and 67 Barracuda horn button are still for sale

I can deliver these parts to Carlisle, but I need to know now as I'm leaving Wednesday night.

Hey I'm after that P-brake handle, shipping to Ca. and a preferred method of payment gets it done. Thanks!

I take PayPal if sent as a gift or money order. I'm going to guess $10.00 to ship to Cali + $15.00 for the handle = $25.00.

Sound good? I can get an exact shiping quote but it will be next week if you are not in a hurry for it. I'll just need your zip code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back