-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchboard

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all. I'm looking for some parts for our 64 Barracuda.

Armrests for both front and back driver and passenger sides. Would prefer black. Kinda hard to shut the door without them with the windows rolled up. ^_^

Window cranks for quarter glass.

Glove box insert. - Found

Kick panels. Would prefer black.

Sun visors.

Wheel well splash shields. I can see the tires through the door when open. No bueno. - Found

Exterior Barracuda emblem as I snapped mine. - Found

Trunk air vent flaps.

If there are templates for the splash shields or kick panels I could possibly fabricate my own, but a quick search didn't come up with anything. Shipping to 73170 unless your local, which would be awesome, but doubtful. Thanks all.

Last edited:
I have some window crank handles but they have some pitting in them. Also I have the inner splash shields, also some fender emblems. They are from a 65 Barracuda but should be the same

If you think stuff from a 65 Cuda will fit your 64, I have a full set of front and rear armrests with ashtrays, one quarter window crank, and the passenger kick panel. All are black and appear to be at least fair driver quality - perhaps better but I'll have to get a closer look in the daylight. I might have the missing crank and kickpanel but I'll have to go search for it. This is a parts car so I'm finding stuff all over the place that makes no sense. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I have some window crank handles but they have some pitting in them. Also I have the inner splash shields, also some fender emblems. They are from a 65 Barracuda but should be the same

Here is a picture of the emblem, or what's left of it, that I'm looking for.

img_20220305_220247181-jpg.jpg

If you think stuff from a 65 Cuda will fit your 64, I have a full set of front and rear armrests with ashtrays, one quarter window crank, and the passenger kick panel. All are black and appear to be at least fair driver quality - perhaps better but I'll have to get a closer look in the daylight. I might have the missing crank and kickpanel but I'll have to go search for it. This is a parts car so I'm finding stuff all over the place that makes no sense. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I'm not sure about the compatibility between the years. I'll check into it and drop you a PM. Thanks!

Everything listed is interchangeable between 64 and 65 except the emblem. It looks, from the paint pattern on your fender, like you have a 65 emblem on your car. 64 has a long tail on the last a....65 has a short tail.

Everything listed is interchangeable between 64 and 65 except the emblem. It looks, from the paint pattern on your fender, like you have a 65 emblem on your car. 64 has a long tail on the last a....65 has a short tail.

Here's the other part.

IMG_20220308_171842176[1].jpg

Does the Barracuda emblem on your other fender match this one? What is the casting number on it. I believe those are left and right emblems.....at least some of the '64-6 ones are. Interior kick panels, arm rests bases, and pads are available new. Window cranks probably are too, but, looks like many here have some used ones.

Does the Barracuda emblem on your other fender match this one? What is the casting number on it. I believe those are left and right emblems.....at least some of the '64-6 ones are. Interior kick panels, arm rests bases, and pads are available new. Window cranks probably are too, but, looks like many here have some used ones.

Yes, the emblems match between the driver and passenger side fenders. It wouldn't surprise me if the emblems don't match the year. The engine, transmission and suspension don't. Looks like the casting number is 2579258?

That's the '65 and '66 emblem for the passenger side fender. The driver side emblem would be 2579259. The difference is the middle mounting pin location. If you're willing to drill a new hole, they will work either side. The '64 emblems are different in that the tail of the last A is real long. They have 4 mounting pins (in different places) instead of 3, and the casting/part number(s) are 2524888-9

For what its worth, I'm listing what's left of my '66 Barracuda parts 'collection' tomorrow. A lot of the '66 mechanical & interior stuff also fits '64 & '65. The shiny black piece in the middle is an A body inner fender. The stuff in the plastic bag is a partial Detroit Muscle fender liner kit - all new. I needed the left side for my car. The rest (here) is what I had left over. Prices on all my stuff will be 1/2 or 1/3 of what the catalogs are asking, depending on condition. I'll post the prices when I put up the listing. Except the Detroit Muscle stuff, everything is OK driver quality - and priced accordingly. Mark Northern Kentucky

2022 closeout 3.jpg

2022 closeout 1.jpg

2022 closeout 7.jpg

2022 closeout 5.jpg

Guess I can't update the main post anymore. Here's a list of what I'm still looking for.

Armrests for both front and back driver and passenger sides. Would prefer black. - Found

Window cranks for quarter glass. - Pending

Kick panels. Would prefer black.

Sun visors.

Trunk air vent flaps. - Found

Aluminum threshold scuff plate. Pretty sure passenger and driver side is the same. - Found

Last edited:
I got a NOS set of window cranks. PM me your email and Ill shoot some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back