Missing pm?

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
I received an email last night at 11:59 pm saying I had a PM but the email was sent at 3:58 pm. Could this have been Joey's "Welcome To The New Server" message? Since there was such a time difference between when the email was sent & when I received it I don't know if I missed a PM or not. Checked in this morning & there's no new PM's there. If you sent me one yesterday afternoon & think I might not have received it, please send it again. Thanks!

I sent you a PM asking you if you were interested in a pair of 1964 NOS Barracuda fenders for $50 but you never responded so I scrapped them today.....;-)

Ah, just kidding, must have been the msg from Joey!

I sent you a PM asking you if you were interested in a pair of 1964 NOS Barracuda fenders for $50 but you never responded so I scrapped them today.....;-)

Ah, just kidding, must have been the msg from Joey!

Well, since this seems to be the time of year when everybody is threatening each other.....

.....Didn't you buy some NOS taillight or reverse light lenses that would fit my car before I had a chance to get them a while back? I'm still pissed at you for that! You'd better try to stay on my good side. Minnesota isn't that far from South Dakota! :naka:

I had they dame thing happen to me too. Must have just been a lag in the system.

I didn't get the email notification from Joey. I thought he might not have sent them because some members were complaining about getting them.

Well, since this seems to be the time of year when everybody is threatening each other.....

.....Didn't you buy some NOS taillight or reverse light lenses that would fit my car before I had a chance to get them a while back? I'm still pissed at you for that! You'd better try to stay on my good side. Minnesota isn't that far from South Dakota! :naka:

Yes AND no, I got them for a friend but then the seller emailed me and said he dropped something on them in the garage and destroyed both of them :angry2:

-
Back