Modified Transmission Crossmember

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone making a modified transmission crossmember for the early A bodies to accommodate duels exhaust?

I’m doing one for a member right now, but he sent me his. I tried to have a core return program going where I knocked off money from the completed ones and paid the return shipping for the cores, but out of all the ones I sent, I think I got one core back. So if you want me to do one, you’ll have to send me yours first.

A0C37E15-9D98-4FEA-8753-0F6F78F5BE97.jpeg

I know, dual exhaust looks cool, and I actually made a modified transmission mount myself for such a conversion. Then, I actually came to my senses and realized that the stock 4bbl single exhaust was actually a very good system and available new, so, I went that way and avoided the conversion headaches, customizing, and their related costs.

I know, dual exhaust looks cool, and I actually made a modified transmission mount myself for such a conversion. Then, I actually came to my senses and realized that the stock 4bbl single exhaust was actually a very good system and available new, so, I went that way and avoided the conversion headaches, customizing, and their related costs.

I actually have that system now. It has a good sound and doesn’t have that Flowmasters drone. I’m just planning on a possible engine upgrade where more exhaust flow will be needed

-
Back