[WANTED] Mopar 340 air cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this scoop from a 72. First picture is from 2007 the second two pictures are from 1988. Its the same car same scoop. It is perfect no cracks all studs and nuts are there. Make me an offer. I also have two others one from a 73 and one for a 72 fitted to a Duster that was damaged on the orange car but repaired and nice. It had two cracks but they were vee'd out and fixed with fiberglass cloth and resin.

You PM me with and offer of what you want to spend on one.

Some $200 repops are smaller don't fit the factory holes in hood and they are not two piece. Beware of them. always get a picture of the underside if its a repop. and the total length of the scoop.

View attachment 1715337367

View attachment 1715337368

View attachment 1715337369

View attachment 1715337372

View attachment 1715337385
That's nice, but what does it have to do with the 1970 340 unsilenced air cleaner that the OP is wanting?

That's nice, but what does it have to do with the 1970 340 unsilenced air cleaner that the OP is wanting?
Posted it in the wrong thread sorry. I was suppose to post this picture and answer for sale but I made a mistake. So that said, You can sell him the one you have. Do I get life without parole now. LOL .Steve

DSCN0156[1].jpg

Posted it in the wrong thread sorry. I was suppose to post this picture and answer for sale but I made a mistake. So that said, You can sell him the one you have. Do I get life without parole now. LOL .Steve

View attachment 1715337831
Sell him yours. I've decided to keep mine. And you're forgiven. Just probation, no jail sentence this time!

I sold the one pictured for $175 shipped. I have one left without the Pie pan that I am waiting for an answer on if still interested. The hose , breather, stud, breather to carb gasket, and wing nut will be included. I also have a factory rare aluminum intake .Carter carb and choke spring like new assembled and complete .

The potential buyer liked my air cleaner and price but I guess the shipping to his area was too high! So maybe you guys on this thread can help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back