Mopar Alley Show

-

iw378

Reaction score
Is there any word on the street yet as to when the next mopar show in Cupertino is ?

It is always in the first week of June, or thereabouts.

I think it might be the second week this year. I will check and post. Yes it is the second Sunday of June.

So who all is going? I plan to be there in the Valiant.

I plan on being there. hopefully we will all meet up in the A body class at the show

Wow. Your Valiant is almost a twin to mine. I'm supposed to be meeting up with another Valiant owner at the show.
I know, Too funny.
Just found this one a couple of months ago, put bbp disc brakes and new wheels. Have to clean up the interior. Will look for you at that show, cheers :)

Guy I have my 66 Satellite project. My Dart and Duster stored away in SF and haven`t been on the road for two years.

I hear ya Fuji.
Just took the Valiant out for a small ride and the rear end barely let me get back home. Trying to get the replacement done in time. The worst thing that can happen is I will be there with no Parking brake.
How is the Satelllite coming along? I always the 66 body lines.

Guy slow progress on the Satellite. Had plans on doing the 5.7 hemi with the 6sp. But decided to keep it original. Poly 318 727 trans.

With the show a week away - time for cleaning lots of cleaning. It is hard work to get a 20 foot paint job to look like a 10 footer

Last edited:
With the show a week away - time for cleaning lots of cleaning. It is hard work to get a 20 foot paint job to look like a 10 footer

Hmmm...I wonder how I can make my 50 footer look like a 20 footer? LOL!

-
Back