Mopar Brethren ( Come On )

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
A few days ago I asked about Federwell headers for the LA engine and received a little feedback mainly about Hooker products ( Was told they are built in CHINA now ) well call Headman and talked to a gentleman named Philip and he told me that they still make fenderwell headers and gave me the following info

# 75110 ( 1-7/8 ) pipes
# 75109 ( 1-3/4 ) pipes
What good news Headman is still built within the USA so I know where Im buying a set the above numbers are for the early model A body Mopar . I want fenderwell headers for my 51 Henry J gasser with a 340 in it I will be competing within the Southeastern Gassers Association
Thanks for the info everyone provided.

Don't know about the headers but I'm GREEN with envy that you have a Henry J!! My cousin had a '48 Anglia Gasser back in the late 60s. I helped him work on it and towed/pushed him at the Summer Nationals one year. I loved that car!!!!!!!! 427 L88 motor on Avgas.

Don't know about the headers but I'm GREEN with envy that you have a Henry J!! My cousin had a '48 Anglia Gasser back in the late 60s. I helped him work on it and towed/pushed him at the Summer Nationals one year. I loved that car!!!!!!!! 427 L88 motor on Avgas.
Thank you Hoss
blockall my block big block stuff so horting up 340 stuff now
Its Mopar or no car for me cant do the Chebby stuff.
Im building a healthy 340 with 2x4 tunnel ram and a Jerico 4 speed shooting for 500 HP it should be a handful in the old Kaiser.

Thank you Hoss
Sold all my block big block stuff so horting up 340 stuff now
Its Mopar or no car for me cant do the Chebby stuff.
Im building a healthy 340 with 2x4 tunnel ram and a Jerico 4 speed shooting for 500 HP it should be a handful in the old Kaiser.

A few days ago I asked about Federwell headers for the LA engine and received a little feedback mainly about Hooker products ( Was told they are built in CHINA now ) well call Headman and talked to a gentleman named Philip and he told me that they still make fenderwell headers and gave me the following info...

Not sure where the China info came from, but Holley was producing Hooker products in Aberdeen, MS and Bowling Green, KY.

Not sure where the China info came from, but Holley was producing Hooker products in Aberdeen, MS and Bowling Green, KY.
Good to know maybe source was BS
Glad I didnt buy some garbage last two sets od competition units I bought needed about two hrs work on each flange for bolts to fit properly and ports were marginal @ best
Glad HEADMAN is still in business thanks for all the info this forum is Awesome.

Screenshot_2018-06-27-15-48-12.png

Changed to a 340 platform because of weight per cubic inch club rules so putting a 340 together now .

Anglias and Henry Js were some of the coolest cars back in the day. They still are but now they cost 20/30 times as much!!!

-
Back