Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justinhb

Justinhb Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Contact Seller
    Hi All,

I thought I would post here before eBay, since the FABO site continues to be the best out there and I know that there are some die hard Direct Connection memorabilia collectors (like me) out there.

This is a Direct Connection Hat/Lapel pin, and I have only ever seen one other one (which I recently purchased). Since I have a duplicate now, I thought I would give someone else out there a chance to own one since they are few and far between.

This pin will come in a gift box which is suitable for wrapping if you would like to give it as a christmas gift to your die hard mopar fan loved one.

I am not going to make any profit on this sale, I am just putting it out there for FABO members for what I paid for it.

Price is $20 plus the ride (tracked priority mail is usually gonna cost $12 to $15 - which is pricey I know, but it is what it is).

[Edit] Another FABO member indicated the shipping would/should be lower. The shipping estimate is just my estimate, you'll only pay the actual cost, so if it is lower, than that's what you'll pay (I'll add a receipt copy if you want).

20181128_071636.jpg

20181128_071643.jpg

20181128_071654.jpg

20181128_071704.jpg

20181128_071718.jpg

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.