Mopar Madness Car Show - 10/30 - Maple Grove Raceway

-
"There's a man in my trunk..." ( to the tune of man in the box Alice in Chains...)

You shoulda slammed it shut and took him for a ride down 15 miles of bumpy curvy road...( that's not nice...) :)

Yep, swap meet as well.
upload_2021-10-13_11-31-47.png

About 20 years ago or more it was "Mopars at Maple Grove" and yes it had racing going on...

The Mega Mopar Action series ran there also
Last time I went was Spring 2014
Think I'll take a ride down and check it out
Thanks

See the barracuda in the background. I was told the guy that I saw laying in my trunk looking for my vin numbers or paint color. Came in that car to Becky's car show and has something to do with Mopar Madness.

spoiler pics 661.jpg

How big of a event is it how many swap meet vendors thanks

The flea is pretty big, not much in the line of mopars though from what I saw over the years. The show has been light the past few years but run well by the DVMC. 60% chance of rain so I'm passing on this one unless the weather changes. Always a fun time waiting in line to get in the joint. Takes forever.

@pntastar69
Do you think they will cancel everything?
I booked a hotel in Morgantown that I can cancel by tonight but I don’t mind if I need to carry an umbrella
Is the vendor area covered?
Thanks
Tom

As far as the flea market, check Maple Grove's website or call them. As far as the car show, that's a crap shoot if it rains. I'll check w/the car show promoter tomorrow and post. Vendor area is not covered.

Thanks for the info
I’ll check here tomorrow
I’ll find something to do if it’s cancelled
Think there’s an auto museum in Morgantown

See the barracuda in the background. I was told the guy that I saw laying in my trunk looking for my vin numbers or paint color. Came in that car to Becky's car show and has something to do with Mopar Madness.

View attachment 1715805177
Ya know if a guy will lay in the trunk of your car, he'll come up behind your wife and rub his balls on her...what a douche bag.

Yes 20 cars is about right although mopar parts were scarce in the vendor area
mostly chevvie and fiord, then 70-80% were race parts
i got there around 9am and misty, sun was out briefly around noon +/-
left around 2:30
Some really great cars there hard to pic a favorite but was really impressed with a 69? black Dart with a 392 g3 hemi in it
My Carlisle trip was shortened from 3 days to 1 day this year so I'm glad I went
I do miss the Mega Mopar Action series they had there awhile back
I'll have to check their schedule for 2022

-
Back